Are we okay at backup QB?

RoboQB

Reaction score
Look my cowboy brother this is getting Beyond ridiculous. You criticize me about my spelling. And then you want to take a white glove to me. Grow up show some freaking respect. And leave the comments the football. If you weren't so derogatory in the first place this would have been over already.

Respect is earned and lost, not given or taken, sir. You're old enough to know that much.

Derogatory? Where? You have incredibly thin skin if "a white glove slap to the face"
triggered you. You do realize there are no hands in the fictional white gloves?

I was educating you on Nick Foles because you clearly haven't followed his career as much
as you claimed. For that, you call me an Eagles fan. I'd say that was derogatory.

Maybe next time, educate yourself a little before spouting off nonsense and claiming you know so much.
Or not, it really doesn't matter to me.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Respect is earned and lost, not given or taken, sir. You're old enough to know that much.

Derogatory? Where? You have incredibly thin skin if "a white glove slap to the face"
triggered you. You do realize there are no hands in the fictional white gloves?

I was educating you on Nick Foles because you clearly haven't followed his career as much
as you claimed. For that, you call me an Eagles fan. I'd say that was derogatory.

Maybe next time, educate yourself a little before spouting off nonsense and claiming you know so much.
Or not, it really doesn't matter to me.
I totally disagree with your evaluation of Nick Foles. Think about your own life before you come in and somebody else is spelling. A little hypocritical are we. Thin-skinned. I think you were the one upset very challenging me to a duel LOL I'm military you expect me to stand down. But you really don't have a clue but to each their own. my last response to you. You clearly don't get it

RoboQB

Reaction score
I totally disagree with your evaluation of Nick Foles. Think about your own life before you come in and somebody else is spelling. A little hypocritical are we. Thin-skinned. I think you were the one upset very challenging me to a duel LOL I'm military you expect me to stand down. But you really don't have a clue but to each their own. my last response to you. You clearly don't get it

Lol. It's like your brain is scrambled. Where did I challenge you to a duel?
Where was I hypocritical?
Trust me, I'm not the least bit upset with you. I've enjoyed smacking you
around like a cat does with a mouse.

My only evaluation of Foles was that he has a cannon for an arm.
Your evaluation was he makes lollipop throws and was no better than
Trent Dilfer.

You being "military" doesn't have a thing to do with this.
Try being an adult. Learn to have a conversation.

It appears you've really taken exception to the "white glove slap" comment.
I don't think you understand. This is a Cowboys forum. I have Roger Staubach as my avatar.
You called me an Eagles fan. Clearly, a stupid comment that deserved a white glove slap to
the face. As in, you should know better.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Other than displaying a strong arm, White's accuracy has been inconsistent in TC. That's not encouraging by any stretch of the imagination. He needs to improve significantly in TC before this staff is likely to trust him if something happens to Dak. Rush seems headed to hit the bricks if he doesn't do any better than he did in TC last year. Will the FO bring in an experienced vet? It's a longshot. Only if one turns up as a bargain, imho.

Last edited:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
how do we know? we won't let the backups play in any meaningless game because of fear in hurting daks feelings.