Are we the 3rd best team in the division?

links18

Reaction score
In the standings we are behind the Giants and Skins. The Commanders do not appear to be a fluke, they are 2-1 in the division and all their remaining division games are at home. They play hard and aggressive. The Giants haven't really played anyone, but they utterly dismantled the Seahawks today without Plexiglass. By contrast, our defense is kinda soft, Romo is off and our passing game is struggling right now. The Skins schedule is soft over the next several games, but our game next week is far from a gimme. Losing that game last week is really going to hurt.

Reaction score
You are what your record says... Dallas is playing like 3rd best team in the conference honestly.

thekavorka

Reaction score
as of this moment, this moment, I think it's fair to say we're the 3rd best team in the division.

But at the end of the season, I still think we come out on top.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Yes! it's going to be a long year unless we get a lot better fast.hate to say that.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
thekavorka;2311030 said:
as of this moment, this moment, I think it's fair to say we're the 3rd best team in the division.

But at the end of the season, I still think we come out on top.

I agree, but the margin difference is EXTREMELY small. I also think that is all under our controll. If anyone of our key players play better, we are better than BOTH the skins and the giants. I don't think the skins could play any better than they are playing now. The giants seem very consistent and would be our closest competition.

goshan

Reaction score
No we are the 4th best in the East and probably the 10th or 11th best team in the NFC, right ahead of the Seahawks.

We may be worse than the Seahawks when they don't have to fly East because it makes Julius tired.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
links18;2311015 said:
In the standings we are behind the Giants and Skins. The Commanders do not appear to be a fluke, they are 2-1 in the division and all their remaining division games are at home. They play hard and aggressive. The Giants haven't really played anyone, but they utterly dismantled the Seahawks today without Plexiglass. By contrast, our defense is kinda soft, Romo is off and our passing game is struggling right now. The Skins schedule is soft over the next several games, but our game next week is far from a gimme. Losing that game last week is really going to hurt.

The G-men have been playing a DIV 2 schedule so far, I am not going to give them credit for beating trash teams.

The Skins on the other hand, I would have to say they are the best team in the division right now. They went on the road to Dallas and Philly and beat both teams.

I believe you settle who is best on the field, not in the program or in post game analysis. The Skins came into our house and beat us fair and square.

Kinda hard to make the argument we are still the better team. So I would rank the division as follows, as of today:

1. Skins
2. Boyz
3. G-men
4. Eagles

reddyuta

Reaction score
does it matter?.we will go to playoffs with the 3rd best record in the division(i dont think we will be though at the end of the year).

StylisticS

Reaction score
Clearly we're the 3rd best team right now with the Giants and Commanders being 1 and 2....

In OCTOBER. Our ceiling is much more higher if we can get our act together and once we do (and I know we will), the 1st and 2nd teams in October will have a battle on their hands in December and January.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
goshan;2311081 said:
No we are the 4th best in the East and probably the 10th or 11th best team in the NFC, right ahead of the Seahawks.

We may be worse than the Seahawks when they don't have to fly East because it makes Julius tired.
:lmao2:

goshan

Reaction score
OK seriously now
You can't rank the Giants after the skins...they beat the freakin skins and haven't lost a game.
This place cracks me up.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Not sure how they can't be viewed as #3 in the East, at the moment...Not that it matters ultimately, it's simply a 'ranking'.

Gotta be NYG, Washington, Dallas and then Philly at this point.

Frozen700

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2311021 said:
You are what your record says... Dallas is playing like 3rd best team in the conference honestly.

for real

BHendri5

Reaction score
no, we are the best team in our division, as well as the best team in te NFL. We just have not played like it. We are in a funk, and if we just keep winning eventually we will come out of that funk and then it will be no stopping us.

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2311084 said:
The G-men have been playing a DIV 2 schedule so far, I am not going to give them credit for beating trash teams.

The Skins on the other hand, I would have to say they are the best team in the division right now. They went on the road to Dallas and Philly and beat both teams.

I believe you settle who is best on the field, not in the program or in post game analysis. The Skins came into our house and beat us fair and square.

Kinda hard to make the argument we are still the better team. So I would rank the division as follows, as of today:

1. Skins
2. Boyz
3. G-men
4. Eagles

What are you talking about??

1. Giants
2. Commanders
3. Dallas
4. Philadelphia