Are you a fan in 2020

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Sadly always a fan. If that happens I will be as disinterested as ever.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the team doesn't make the playoffs and Garrett is still the coach? I may still
be a Cowboys but less interested in the games played. The thrill for the team has begun to slip away with each Garrett year.

There is pleasure in watching Jerry and the great carrot fail. Sometimes it sucks being right.

black label

Reaction score
DukR7F4X4AAEiss.jpg

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I'll always love the cowboys, but its beginning to get toxic. Its like that one girl you love but you know you can't be with her cause she's nuts! I'll keep coming back....but honestly the officiating has truly killed my love for the NFL. I dont watch any games if the cowboys arent involved, before I use to watch football regardless of who was playing.

Beaker42

Reaction score
If the team doesn't make the playoffs and Garrett is still the coach? I may still
be a Cowboys but less interested in the games played. The thrill for the team has begun to slip away with each Garrett year.
If both those things happen then I will disavow this franchise and any loyalties I’ve had to it. I’ll be done and will root against this team any game I can. I am almost to that point now after those run plays on that last drive. I’ve awakened every morning since pissed beyond belief at their stupidity and ignorance.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Yes.

But also in a seething, sneering, silent, bile churning, Palpatine rage should Jason Garrett trot to the field to grin and clap Wk 1 if this season falls short of the NFC Championship.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Good question to pose...you’re still a fan of team,but the anticipation of upcoming season will have some air let out of it. I’m just kinda done with this ride,and like to try a new one. It’s too predictable...you know how story plays out. He has to win something this year to dispel that charge...so far he’s fortified it.