Are you a fan in 2020

nobody

Reaction score
Not sure if I feel worse for the "I'm done being a fan until they fire Campo!" fans or the "I'm done being a fan until they fire Garrett!" fans :D

What about the "I'm done being a fan until Jerry dies" fan?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I watch the crap and have no feelings one way or the other. It's funny watching the sensitivity and crying one way or the other. lmao

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Jerry approves of all these tough guy responses as to why being a lemming isn't bad.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
If the team doesn't make the playoffs and Garrett is still the coach? I may still
be a Cowboys but less interested in the games played. The thrill for the team has begun to slip away with each Garrett year.

Is this a serious question?

Assuming yes, I made it through the 3-13 season, Landry’s last. I made it through Jimmy Johnson’s 1-15, when it looked like there was no hope at all. I made it through Dave Campo’s Sea World, pickle juice, Quincy Carter/Chad Hutchinson, the refs taking away Dez’s catch and now Jason Garrett.

So yeah, I’ll be right back here in 2020.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I didn't know that liking Staubach and Landry when I was 10 years old obligated me for life.

I'm still here, but Jerry Jones is a clown and I'm sorry he ever bought the Dallas Cowboys. His family will continue to make a joke of this once-proud organization long after he's gone, because they aren't qualified to do anything else. I didn't sign up for that as a 10 year old kid.

I still follow the NFL and the Cowboys, but not in the way I did for the first 30 years. I didn't change, the Cowboys did. Thanks, Jerry.

I am sure the Jones family are nice people but sadly running the team is not one of their strength .As a business yes they are doing great job but as a sport team the result is not there so they are not good at it.
I don't think we will ever see this team as it used to be not when this family still in charge.

Sully

Reaction score
Been a fan since 1977 and have had great times and for the past 20+ years, disappointing times. Have said for the past decade, the Cowboys will NOT see another SuperBowl until Jerry meets Al Davis.

Ebnorice

Reaction score
If the team doesn't make the playoffs and Garrett is still the coach? I may still
be a Cowboys but less interested in the games played. The thrill for the team has begun to slip away with each Garrett year.
I’ll be a fan until the day I die. Good, bad, great, horrible or otherwise.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I will always be a fan. I don't think we are a playoff team this year though, or if we make it I don't think we are elite enough to hang with the real elite teams.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I have been a diehard Cowboys' fan since their birth, way back in 1960! :flagwave:
I'm surely not about to change much, if any at all, as long as they exist!:thumbup:

I've seen this team survive many trials and tribulations and I'm still here, folks!

Last edited:

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

When SAS talks about Cowboys fans he talks specifically to fans like this

CCBoy

Reaction score

Straight up...I was a Cowboys fan in 1960, when they came into existence and President Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas. Being a fan of theirs is NOT on this fan's table for discussion...PERIOD!

I'm a fan of theirs, but I know how to be realistic where it applies. Never into lying to myself, but a fan, none - the - Less!:starspin:

For the younger crop...that's loyalty!

DFWJC

Reaction score
Yes

My level of fandom is already far lower now than in the past.
Probably a combo of getting worn down and growing up.
But I am and will remain a fan.

brickman

Reaction score

I’m actually that way right now. The thrill has left especially with THE CLAPPER at the helm.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
I will still be a fan. But I will continue to have less interest if they roll out the same staff next year. I'm already sick of Garrett. It used to take me several days to get over losses, but now I'm over them the next morning.

If we don't make some noise in the playoffs and Garrett is still the coach next year, it will further prove Jerry cares more about being right and doing it his way than winning at all costs.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You are not a fan now.

You are just a poser.

Real fans don't bail out. See the Chicago Cubs, Browns Dawg Pound, Crazy Ray, Mrs. Price, etc..