Are you a fan in 2020

JayFord

Reaction score
There was a time win or lose i used to run home and watch the cowboys because it was fun i wanted to see my team

this aint fun no more i get headaches trying to rationalize 1 why Garrett is still here and 2 why is Garrett making so many stupid decisions

its not fun watching this team i missed the eagles and giants game and couldve cared less if they won as good as they look one week is as bad as they’ll look the next

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the team doesn't make the playoffs and Garrett is still the coach? I may still
be a Cowboys but less interested in the games played. The thrill for the team has begun to slip away with each Garrett year.

We should all wait and see who looks good midseason then decide what team we want to be a fan of.

Or maybe I’ll just be a fan of the team I’ve been a fan of almost 50 years.

Any bets which way I’ll go?

foofighters

Reaction score
If the team doesn't make the playoffs and Garrett is still the coach? I may still
be a Cowboys but less interested in the games played. The thrill for the team has begun to slip away with each Garrett year.
Fan for life but I hate what Jerry has done to this team and what Goodell and the rest of the owners are doing to the NFL. I will watch even less games next year.