Are you hopeful for the future?

mmohican29

Reaction score
Is there any part of this team that gives you hope that they’ll achieve true success, as currently constructed? Not an individual or a specific unit on the team. But from a team perspective, what is there to cling to?

In the next 5 years, do you have any amount of hope that they’ll find a way to win when it matters?

If so, please tell me what helps you find optimism… these season enders are tough to swallow.

Nope. No reason to be optimistic about a team that does nothing against any opponent with no less than relatively comparable talent.

I've never seen anything like it. 11 Micah Parsons-es couldn't fix the stupidity or cowardess this team regurgitates week in week out.

This game was a "Bronco Billy"-level **** show under a $3B tent and no Clint Eastwood in sight.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Get a new OC, draft OL, and RB and we have a chance. Our interior OL is average at best and our starting RB is too slow to get majority of snaps. The inexperience at OC was very noticeable against better DCs once they had tape on his offense in the second part of the season.
Agree, accept Pollard is fine.
Zeke is sadly not the answer anymore

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks...my brother is doing OK, my aunt is not....I may need to take my dad to Mexico....it's not safe, but we gotta do what we gotta do
...dang Cowboys!!
Yeah, I know what that's like. My younger brother died of pancreatic cancer. Awful way to go. Find the strength to get through this.
After games like this, my brother used to say, "Stupid Cowboys!"

dfense

Reaction score
I’d draft a replacement for Gregory. I’d lower Lawrence’s salary. He’s really good but not worth more than 14 million.
Those two are hardly the problem. Cowboys offense is just not physical anymore. Zeke's become an anchor.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nope. No reason to be optimistic about a team that does nothing against any opponent with no less than relatively comparable talent.

I've never seen anything like it. 11 Micah Parsons-es couldn't fix the stupidity or cowardess this team regurgitates week in week out.

This game was a "Bronco Billy"-level **** show under a $3B tent and no Clint Eastwood in sight.

hahahaha I love it. Can we be best friends?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, I know what that's like. My younger brother died of pancreatic cancer. Awful way to go. Find the strength to get through this.
After games like this, my brother used to say, "Stupid Cowboys!"
Sorry, bro....on of my best friends died of cancer 6 days ago....my condolences

Naruto

Reaction score
No not until the worst contract in NFL history is off the books; Zeke Elliot

teams are getting more production from 5th rounders and WRs at RB than we are

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
I have no hope for this franchise that I have followed my entire life. I am getting old and see nothing that makes me think I will see even two playoff wins, much less a championship before my time is up. Hopeless.

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With a $140 mattress salesman sucking up the cap, an imbecile head coach, and a senile owner it's hard to have much hope. Really the only hope is that through dumb luck we hit on defensive players in the draft and win in spite of the losers i mentioned above.
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

cowboynut

Reaction score
Is there any part of this team that gives you hope that they’ll achieve true success, as currently constructed? Not an individual or a specific unit on the team. But from a team perspective, what is there to cling to?

In the next 5 years, do you have any amount of hope that they’ll find a way to win when it matters?

If so, please tell me what helps you find optimism… these season enders are tough to swallow.

Cmon let’s be serious.

BigD_95

Reaction score

maybe after Dak and Moore are gone

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
They have good young talent and despite what nancies will tell you, Dak Prescott is a very good QB. They have a lot of pieces to win with but they have no identity right now.

gmb1

Reaction score
This team is just never gonna go far. There is a reason why they never go to the NFC Championship game anymore.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
They have to make the right moves this off season. Moore has to go and they need to draft OL. Also, they need to replace LVE.

pitt33

Reaction score
For all of us older guys, let's just hold on to the memories when we used to dominate. Those days/times are OVER.
Your absolutely right.

The Jones family is entrenched and the culture is set in stone.

I actually feel for fans under the age of 30. They have no idea how tried and true this franchise was.