Arizona Cardinals "Hate" Thread

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
ok, post up your Vile HATE for the Cardinals.

I'l start with, my hate started back when Hart was QB, in St. Louis. So I pretty much HATE THEIR GUTS! lol

For you wimps that have to post Prissy things like "I really don't Hate anyone,,,, blablabla", just move along. Your not a real Cowboy fan, just "manhood Challenged"

:D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
No one, and I mean no one, walking the planet hates the Cardinals more than I do. They are by far the worst sporting franchise in the world. Not just the NFL mind you. Any sport, any league. Here's how utterly disgusting they are. You want to know why they are called the Cardinals? No, not because they came from St. Louis or were originally from Chicago and were the Cardinals in both places.

The Chicago Cardinals got their first uniforms as hand me downs from the college Chicago Maroons. They needed a mascot that was red and chose the Cardinals. How pathetic is that?

They are the oldest team in the NFL and their post season record is a dismal 2-5 since 1920. That's right folks, 2 wins in 88 years of existence.

:cards:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate that beady little stare from that bird.

Just look at it.

rid1rfs-ari.jpg

It's like expecting some tiny pissed off bird will suddenly swoop in and try to scratch your eyes out with its itty-bitty claws. I hate that.

WarC

Reaction score
Kurt Warner kicks babies!!! And their official team color is "baby blood red"!

:bang2: freakin' baby hittin' ugly mascot havin' University of Phoenix Stadium dwellin' ***holes!!

Warick

Reaction score
I hate, and have always hated the cards, and always will. I hated them when they were in St. Louis, and I hate them in AZ. I hate their stupid logo. I hate the fact that they made me cheer against the best running back in Cowboys history. #$@!! the Cardinals!!!!!!!! :mad:

Can't wait for Sunday. :D

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
WarC;2323352 said:
Kurt Warner kicks babies!!! And their official team color is "baby blood red"!

:bang2: freakin' baby hittin' ugly mascot havin' University of Phoenix Stadium dwellin' ***holes!!

wow....

QT

Reaction score
I like playing Arizona. They are like the Cowboys' developmental team except for Fitz. Bring him up. It's like another home game.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
I hate that team because every time they play Dallas, it is their version of playing in the Super Bowl, so they go all out because they will never sniff being in the real Super Bowl... Plus the Bidwells are incompetent morons. Lastly, they haven't received the nickname Crapinals for being worthy of anything.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I hate them for being in the NFC West now where we don't get to beat them two times every year.