jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh boy many will not be happy with how high on this list with Dak. :popcorn:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lol. Super bowl champ at 10 one time playoff winner at 7…..close the thread

No, you just have to learn and understand the game of football. QB's dont win SB's, teams do.

Nothing new for you QB challenged fans that dont understand the game.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Wins are a team stat, not a QB's. That said Stafford still should've been 7. Other than that, it's a cool list.

Stafford has never been #7 his entire career. And clearly Herbert is getting some kind of love fest his first two years. And Burrows getting too much credit for a playoff run he basically drove the bus and watched his defense and kicker win it for him.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Stafford has never been #7 his entire career. And clearly Herbert is getting some kind of love fest his first two years. And Burrows getting too much credit for a playoff run he basically drove the bus and watched his defense and kicker win it for him.
Burrow had the O-Line you claim Dak has....

Go on and keep telling people they know nothing about football......

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
No, you just have to learn and understand the game of football. QB's dont win SB's, teams do.

Nothing new for you QB challenged fans that dont understand the game.

We get it - Dak homies are insulted that the entire universe doesn't think Dak is #1 overall.

Burrow had the O-Line you claim Dak has....

Go on and keep telling people they know nothing about football......

You left out Dak's crippling injuries that NO ONE could EVER overcome. By the way, remember that game where a one-legged QB smacked Dallas around? Wasn't that also Dak's first playoff loss?

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Never heard of the "Dalton Line" before. I'm having trouble wrapping my head around the concept since the team pretty much blew when he took over for Dak two years. ago.

They did point out that Carson Wince sucks, but that's fairly obvious.......

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
We get it - Dak homies are insulted that the entire universe doesn't think Dak is #1 overall.

You left out Dak's crippling injuries that NO ONE could EVER overcome. By the way, remember that game where a one-legged QB smacked Dallas around? Wasn't that also Dak's first playoff loss?
Yes I forgot, Burrow had those too.

Ya know, he did win CPOY over Dak and all.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

NO its the opposite, you dont get it.

Dak is right where he should be at #7. That is exactly where I have him.

And you have him where? Somewhere around 15? :muttley:

QB guru no doubt.

And QB 101......................QB's dont win or lose games, teams do. Until you figure that out, you arent qualified to be in any football conversation. :thumbup:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think he's about in the right spot. JMO

Thats EXACTLY where I have him. Makes sense. The Dak turds cant handle reality.

And to think these guys said he was backup material. Hilarious!!