Video: Arrington: Cowboys won't regret passing on long-term contract with Dak Prescott

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I don't care what you "judge" him on in the scheme of things your opinion is irrelevant. The post contained facts whether you acknowledge them or not.

So my opinion is irrelevant because it differs from yours yet when I and others post stats countering the idea of signing Dak suddenly it's a TEAM game all while you post stats about Dak trying to somehow support your position that Dak is great.......okay LOL.

Praxit

Reaction score
...I'll be really surprised they let Dak walk. But these guys make good points. Sign Dak, and lots of players cant be brought back.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So my opinion is irrelevant because it differs from yours yet when I and others post stats countering the idea of signing Dak suddenly it's a TEAM game all while you post stats about Dak trying to somehow support your position that Dak is great.......okay LOL.
I never said Dak was great though but keep it up lol. Your opinion is irrelevant because it simply is. Your opinion is irrelevant there's nothing factual about it. You spewing misinformation does not hold any weight. It is what it is.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And that's Dak and Romo's fault?
What makes you ask me that? I never said any such thing.

Although some people find it convenient to blame Romo. And Dak.

I don't. It's my opinion I have made it abundantly clear Dak is good enough QB to win with. That doesn't mean I don't find any fault with him. As far as contract go....I see both sides. I dabble but I don't get to wrapped up in the argument either way.

Would be cool to see Wilson...but I think he gets killed here too if it were 2020 again.

As far as Pappy et al., he does make me chuckle. He's as dependable as aviano, aria, and all the other zeke haters.

kevm3

Reaction score
They better draft a qb with that number 10 pick if they don't get him signed to a deal this year. They can't franchise him much longer

RonnieT24

Reaction score
16 out of 32 teams - bottom half of the league. Clearly basic math seems to escape you.

You can't be serious.. You do realize that 16th is by definition in the top half of the league right? Since there would be 15 teams in front of them and 16 teams in back of them.. That would mean they are closer to #1 than they are to #32. But you go head and gloat over this imaginary math victory of yours.

Cmac

Reaction score
Where was everyone when Dak was out-performing his contract?

irving

Reaction score
Zeke is after 2022. He is the one to blame (and Jerry). He cut in line to get a new deal, when they could have paid Dak. If Goodell suspended him, he would not have held out for a new deal. In hindsight, I wish he did.
You are correct, Jerry's logic has always been flawed as it pertains to Dak and Zeke, he has always valued Zeke more than Dak. His logic in that regard shows one of his many flaws as GM. Valuing a running back over a quarterback in most cases is not something that occurs in the NFL. He didn't say to Zeke you need to take a team friendly deal or even better wait your turn as pertains to a new contract. This decision is one of many that Jerry has made that point to his incompetence as a GM. Dak or no Dak, Dallas will continue to be mediocre as long as they continue to be led by the same people.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I never said Dak was great though but keep it up lol. Your opinion is irrelevant because it simply is. Your opinion is irrelevant there's nothing factual about it. You spewing misinformation does not hold any weight. It is what it is.

Okay irrelevant 'fact' poster. I say they get rid of all the CZ members but you so your opinion will be the only one you hear all day.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Okay irrelevant 'fact' poster. I say they get rid of all the CZ members but you so your opinion will be the only one you hear all day.
I say get rid of all of the posters who’s opinion is based on lies and misinformation and 10% of the site will be gone.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
What makes you ask me that? I never said any such thing.

Although some people find it convenient to blame Romo. And Dak.

I don't. It's my opinion I have made it abundantly clear Dak is good enough QB to win with. That doesn't mean I don't find any fault with him. As far as contract go....I see both sides. I dabble but I don't get to wrapped up in the argument either way.

Would be cool to see Wilson...but I think he gets killed here too if it were 2020 again.

As far as Pappy et al., he does make me chuckle. He's as dependable as aviano, aria, and all the other zeke haters.
I have mind screwed you so hard you can identify as an abuse victim now. :laugh:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have mind screwed you so hard you can identify as an abuse victim now. :laugh:
LOL...your bar for your accomplishments are set very low! You think I let the likes of YOU...bother me. Hilarious! You made my day.

BTW...it's probably a toss-up who is on the other's head the most. You just keep on replying! Like you just can't let me go....so cute!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
LOL...your bar for your accomplishments are set very low! You think I let the likes of YOU...bother me. Hilarious! You made my day.

BTW...it's probably a toss-up who is on the other's head the most. You just keep on replying! Like you just can't let me go....so cute!
You follow me around so much what I eat gets stuck in your when I fart. I need to carry some Milk Bones with me to toss you a treat every now and then.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
It’s easier to post facts than lies. That takes too much energy.

The thing is I post stats and facts all the time but those that worship at the locker of Dak and bury their heads in his locker and refuse to see those stats.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The thing is I post stats and facts all the time but those that worship at the locker of Dak and bury their heads in his locker and refuse to see those stats.
I don't know what you do "all the time" but I know in the threads I've seen there's nothing factual about your opinion.