Video: Arrington: Cowboys won't regret passing on long-term contract with Dak Prescott

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You follow me around so much what I eat gets stuck in your when I fart. I need to carry some Milk Bones with me to toss you a treat every now and then.
I'm amazed at the lengths some people go through to follow posters like they do. It has to be a feature on this site that allows you to do that. A stalking feature.

flyinghorse

Reaction score
Here's what Arrington overlooked when saying that if the Cowboys really want to get Prescott signed they would have last year. Prior to the 2020 season the Cowboys made an offer and Prescott's agent France gave the Cowboys his demands and never moved off those demands at any point. During those "negotiations" (there was no negotiations) The owner of CAA who employed France had a talk with him about his tactics and suggested he start to actually negotiate. France didn't and that lead to France being asked to leave CAA when July came a long and no deal was done. Now in the last hour or so on July 15th Prescott was doing his own negotiating and the agree on 35 mil a year but ran out of time getting the length and guaranteed money done. The point there was Prescott was actually negotiating and not just sitting on France's demands.

The other thing that Arrington said isn't always true and that is some players know that the money part is business and being tagged is part of that. Now with Prescott especially being that Prescott grew up a Cowboys fan and playing for the Cowboys was his dream job and I think that as close as he came to getting that deal he was/is optimistic that a deal will get done before he has to get tagged again.
Everyone should read gjkoeppen .....First paragraph is EXACTLY how it all went down.... Most accurate account I’ve read on here.
Second paragraph (IMO) is On The Money also

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
There as been one constant throughout that whole time... and it's not Dak. JJ failed at building a quality team around a proven franchise QB the four years Dak was making less than $1M/yr.

Now, since Dak wasn't able to magically turn into Brady and take scrubs to the SB, some fans don't want pay him. Eventhough he actually turned out to be a statistcally good QB.

It's a cycle that needs to stop. Pay your franchise qb, build from the draft. Since this team has bad luck with free agents... with Amari being the exception.
I like my trash man, but you run outside to tip your trash man?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind at all, if we used our #10 first round pick on a promising QB.

It's likely just a matter of time, before we'll finally be forced to do it, anyway.

There's a fairly decent chance of coming up with a QB equal or better, imo.

Let's face it -- our chance of improving enough, overall, to reach a SB is nil.

Last edited:

Praxit

Reaction score
...its only been 25 yrs. Yah, we can wait a little longer.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So my opinion is irrelevant because it differs from yours yet when I and others post stats countering the idea of signing Dak suddenly it's a TEAM game all while you post stats about Dak trying to somehow support your position that Dak is great.......okay LOL.

Dak is great. The numbers, play on the field, and success of the offense shows that convincingly.

The fact that trolls like you have to use TEAM success or lack there of ONLY lately to try and prove some kind of credible point only bolsters the argument that Dak is great.

You cant look at anything Dak does directly and make a case. You have to bring in the horrible defense and recent team winning while leaving out the first 3 years. Because we all know you would get laughed off the board if you included the first 3 years.

So basically your stance is laughable BS. Its not even credible. THATS why your opinion is irrelevant.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I say get rid of all of the posters who’s opinion is based on lies and misinformation and 10% of the site will be gone.

LOL........And NO one will miss those 10% trolls. Probably Eagles fans anyway that have infested the board.

What kind of pathetic Cowboys fan wouldnt like a 4th round gem like Dak that fell into our laps?

These clowns were crying about Dak when we were going 13-3 and he was getting paid 500k per year. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Bubbubububububububut...........Dadadadadadadack is just a bubububububububus driver!!!!

Just another poor analysis come back to bite them. They just cant stand the shame.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL........And NO one will miss those 10% trolls. Probably Eagles fans anyway that have infested the board.

What kind of pathetic Cowboys fan wouldnt like a 4th round gem like Dak that fell into our laps?

These clowns were crying about Dak when we were going 13-3 and he was getting paid 500k per year. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Bubbubububububububut...........Dadadadadadadack is just a bubububububububus driver!!!!

Just another poor analysis come back to bite them. They just cant stand the shame.
You right about that. I sure wouldn’t miss them and neither would this site. Once Dak re-signs they will disappear until he has a bad game then reappear like the cockroaches they are.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak is great. The numbers, play on the field, and success of the offense shows that convincingly.

The fact that trolls like you have to use TEAM success or lack there of ONLY lately to try and prove some kind of credible point only bolsters the argument that Dak is great.

You cant look at anything Dak does directly and make a case. You have to bring in the horrible defense and recent team winning while leaving out the first 3 years. Because we all know you would get laughed off the board if you included the first 3 years.

So basically your stance is laughable BS. Its not even credible. THATS why your opinion is irrelevant.
That’s what I try to get through to them but they want to act dumb for some reason.

Cebrin

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Are we there yet (AWTY AWTY AWTY AWTY)?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys and Dak Prescott reportedly haven t made any substantial progress toward a long-term contract extension ahead of the 2021 NFL season, and ...

His only highlight was chest-bumping a punter......yah.

He's a man's man....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You right about that. I sure wouldn’t miss them and neither would this site. Once Dak re-signs they will disappear until he has a bad game then reappear like the cockroaches they are.

OR Dak throws for 500 yards and 4 TD's and the defense gives up 50 points and we lose. Then they will crawl back out and wish we had Dalton at QB. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That’s what I try to get through to them but they want to act dumb for some reason.

Bottom line is the shame is too great. Dak has made them look so dumb that its become a complete nightmare for them. With their credibility completely shot all they can do is troll around the board. Its a pathetic existence, buts its all they got.

They also know that if Jerry can ever manage to build a good defense with Dak and this offense in the fold, that it will get even worse for them. Nothing is worse for them than the shame of watching Dak tear up the NFL and ascend into a top 5 QB in the NFL.