As a Cowboys fan does anyone else bet on or against the Cowboys?

rockj7

Reaction score
Or against the Cowboys. I just can't do it for many reasons

1. I don't know what I'm going to get with this team week to week

2. Jason Garrett

3. Afraid if I bet against them they will win

4. Afraid if I bet on them they will be a @#$% show in that particular game

Anyone else have this SPORTS INVESTING PROBLEM

aria

Reaction score
I used to not bet for or against, now I will do both but I only bet against if it’s an amount I’d be comfortable and happy to lose. I rarely bet against but say I think the Saints will win and I put $200 on the Saints ML (wouldn’t get me much) but I’d much rather see the Cowboys win and lose $200 than see them lose. If the Cowbiys lose, I’d srill be po’d but at least I’d win a little change (still wouldn’t make me feel better though) I’m sure at some point there is an amount I wouldn’t want to lose, even if we did win, so I won’t bet that much against them.

Betting on them can be frustrating because it sucks to lose money and see them lose but some games I’ll still take the chance if I think they’ll win. For example, I made a nice chunk on betting on them against Atlanta, I just didn’t see us losing that game. I may do a small bet before the game and start doing live bets once I get better a sense. I kept adding to the Cowboys as the game went on and as soon as Atlanta scored their last TD, the odds went way up in their favor but I thought they left us way too much time on the clock to get in FG range so I doubled down and obviously won.

Having said all of that, I don’t bet on every Cowboys game and usually stay away. I don’t have much faith in McCoy and think we’ll win by a minimum of 7-10, if not more, but I’ll probably bet a small to medium amount on the Cowboys before the game and wait to see if I’ll add during the game based on how it’s going since McCoy is somewhat of an unknown.

GMO415

Reaction score
I just bet pushups on the Cowboys/ Skins game.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t bet but if I did, the most historically reliable bet regarding the Cowboys would be that they finish 8-8.