RELEASED Assistant special teams coach Doug Colman is out

JMech

Reaction score

This clearly signals a change in the leadership of Jason Garrett. He will go to the ends of the earth to resolve some of the challenging problems with this team. Obviously, as many of you have noted, this guy had a lot to do with our failure in the game against the Rams.

We move forward into a bright new future!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

lukin2006

Reaction score
So the D line got burned for 270. We keep their coach. But can the assistant ST coach. Can not make this stuff up...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This clearly signals a change in the leadership of Jason Garrett. He will go to the ends of the earth to resolve some of the challenging problems with this team. Obviously, as many of you have noted, this guy had a lot to do with our failure in the game against the Rams.

We move forward into a bright new future!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Yes, a guy to relay information from the ST coach to the players on the other side of the field is exactly the person who screwed that game up.....not to mention that he probably brought Gatorade to the players on occasion!
:laugh:

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I remember how he was like "Hey guys, don't run this back for a touchdown" and "no matter what, don't block this kick"

Now we will win it all.

eternaljester81

Reaction score
Now this is the change we've all been waiting for!

But to be real, special teams was kinda junk thus year, so changes are needed.

nobody

Reaction score
"You know, I think these chairs would look better over there, and those chairs would look better over here. What's that huge block of ice doing in the water there? Oh well, it doesn't affect that these chairs have to be moved. Let's do it" - Titanic crewman

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
"Mr. Jones, there's considerable outrage by the fans this time. This could really spin out of control!"

Jerry : "Alright..let's give'm some crumbs. Cut a couple of assistants. Start with that Colman kid. I don't like the way he looks at Charlotte."

"Thy bidding will be done, my Master."

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
awesome long over due.....but who the the heck is Doug Coleman...:huh: Guess Garrett has to blame somebody