At the start of the season I had it Cowboys-Patriots in the Super Bowl

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Now i have it Giants-Titans in the Super Bowl

Realistically and Cowboys loyalty aside, who do you fine gentlemens and ladies have in the Super Bowl?

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
Cowboys, Titans

Its not how you start, its how you finish!

I'm not jumping off the bandwagon

jgboys1

Reaction score
:giants: VS:steelers: With the :giants: repeating.......

That is going to SUCK!!!!!:puke:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GimmeTheBall!;2407073 said:

Realistically and Cowboys loyalty aside, who do you fine gentlemens and ladies have in the Super Bowl?

I can see the Giants getting knocked off. The last thing they want is to get matched up with another NFC East team in the playoffs. They can easily be had. Titans will be tough, the AFC sucks. They have a great running game and an awesome defense.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I had Cowboys and Chargers before the kickoff of the season.

Right now I will say, Cowboys and Steelers for the 4th time. :laugh2:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm sticking with the Cowboys and for the AFC...hmmm...Steelers. I don't know why, really, cause I don't really like anyone in the AFC much. Before the year I had it Boys/Colts I believe. (I might have said Chargers though, can't remember)

Personally I don't think the Titans get there simply because against good teams, and the teams who make the playoffs will at least be good, I don't have faith in the Titans offense to score enough to continue to win the way they are.

I think Pittsburgh, who has an awfully good D as well, could beat them cause they can stop their running game, which would pretty much kill the Titans offense, and their offense is good enough to score some points on the Titans D.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Hostile;2407360 said:

LOL. Great minds.

JBS

Reaction score
wesleyc288;2407074 said:
Cowboys, Titans

Its not how you start, its how you finish!

I'm not jumping off the bandwagon

lol well you cant have it both ways!! Because I said you couldnt!
Its either about how you start or how you finish for you...because the cowboys and titans are polar opposites in that respect.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Giants vs. Steelers has been by prediction since day one , and I still see it . At least I'll be able to go fishing that day .

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys - Colts

Now cowboys - Titans

If I had to pick another NFC team, I will go with the Panthers as adark horse.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
btw: I base my prediction about the Titans because of their coach and the fact that they will likely have home field position. All they have to do is split their rest of their games and still come out 12-4.

I appreciate all the predictions but I still see a lot of denial on the part of Cowboy fans. Not that there is anything wrong with loyalty and hope, but the cowboys making it to the playoffs, much less the Super Bowl, is a tall order.
My hope and dream for now is to the see the Cowboys go to the Meadowlands in the playoffs and return the favor from last year.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Sarge;2407343 said:
I can see the Giants getting knocked off. The last thing they want is to get matched up with another NFC East team in the playoffs. They can easily be had. Titans will be tough, the AFC sucks. They have a great running game and an awesome defense.

I couldn't agree more. I think the Giants will not repeat and they can definitely be beat. Again, for others, they are not a dominent team.

Hostile;2407360 said:

I had the Boys and the Pats. I'll stick with it awhile but the Steelers look to be a better choice to me as well.

CowboyMark

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2407073 said:

I guarantee you that your opinion will change atleast a couple of times. Thats how crazy this league is. I hate parity.