Atl. at Phil game thread,who wins?

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Damn, so if Foles goes to the SB, was Wentz really the reason why the Eagles won this year? If Dak goes down our team explodes. I mean it pretty much did when Zeke was suspended.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
lmao philly missing there starting LT and starting QB and can beat the falcons in a big game. Jerry u sure u want to stay with Jason Garrett?
Philly Head Coach has as many playoff wins as Garrett do. Oh he has been philly coach for 2 years. Garrett has been our coach for 8 years.

knightrider94

Reaction score
I will tell you one thing, Atlanta fans won’t be trashing their players tomorrow. Maybe the coaches, but not the players. Their fans are pretty smart.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Jerry and Jason would be talking about all the misfortune in losing their starting qb in week 13, eagles just rolled up their sleeves and won a playoff game. #culture

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This just illustrates the Falcon's had no business being in the play-offs.

Because they lost a road divisional game? Huh? What did you expect them to do, win it all?

Rams being overrated let the Falcons advance. Blame them.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
all you guys should treat julio jones like you do dez bryant. he dropped a first down pass earlier killing a drive, now had the game winner go right through his hands.
When Dez gets us to an NFC Championship or catches an important pass in the Super Bowl, we'll start giving him a pass. He aint done nothing to advance us beyond where we always get stuck. He aint even in Julio's zip code, despite Julio's drop.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I don’t think Saints stand a chance in Philly. Vikings are a better outdoor team. Go Vikes!

Section446

Reaction score
Good for Philly, must be nice to be a fan of a team serious about winning. Maybe someday we'll get back to that.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Atlanta inside the 10 was garbage...my god what horrible play calling...

Yeah, that first down fade pass to Julio is a low percentage play, then the second down shuffle play was just bad, third down was good but on fourth down I would have play action to the right and rolled the qb out to the left with a RPO.