Atl. at Phil game thread,who wins?

hsfolk

Reaction score
Dont let this distract you from the fact that the Falcons blew a 10-9 lead

cej757

Reaction score
Because they lost a road divisional game? Huh? What did you expect them to do, win it all?

Rams being overrated let the Falcons advance. Blame them.

They got a gift earlier in the year against Detroit by the refs. Detroit should've got Atlanta's spot in the playoffs.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
ATL's bad goal line play calling cost them the game. Why pass in that situation? Line up and run it in and lose that way if they have to lose.

movaughn88

Reaction score
I’m entirely too biased to judge the eagles performance. But Atlanta looked terrible. Could have been from eagles defense but not convinced.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This leaves the potential for scintillating matchup in the NFC title game between a couple of backup QBs Foles and Keenum.

Keenum started 14 games, finished 12th in passing yards, and had a better TD-to-INT ratio (and better passer rating) than Ryan and Roethlisberger.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You might want to actually watch him in the most recent playoff game because he was great against green bay in this same divisional game last year.
I said to take us beyond where we always seem to get stuck. Julio has gone farther so Julio has one-up on Dez.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Our third stringer from last year didn’t win a playoff game plus he looked extremely bad this year.
we'll have to wait until Foles starts all of next year to accurately compare.

Foles didn't throw any TDs, the defense won.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Quinn is in the playoffs. We're sitting at home. He would still be better than what we have.

Has the biggest choke job loss in NFL history in the Super Bowl no less and they just blew this game. Would you be saying this if the shoe was no the ther foot? Be honest. I was expecting this kind of response but I've never much cared for just being there unless you make some noise and I care even less for guys who lose games in the playoff and get dismantled after winning repeated or get just out coached in a game they should win. Isn't that were the Garrett hate comes from? What makes Quinn different after being way out classed coaching wise in back to back seasons to end the year? Is it because he's not the coach on this team and that makes him automatically better.

I don't have anything against Quinn but to have your team just melt down to end the season twice. It was a nice comeback attempt but the Sark hiring is questionable and the playcalling again does them in. They have two starting caliber running backs who get it done in the redzone. You don't run it?

I am kind of tired of the just because excuse for Cowboys fans.

If I was a GM looking at a guy like Quinn now I'm questioning him on his staff decisions and why they have played decided worse under him.