Attendance down 1000 a day in Oxnard

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Any thoughts.......was it the autograph hounds taking a break with no Dez, Romo or Witten???

1534461528-NS_cowcamp_0728spo_JL_15.jpg

stiletto

Reaction score
What is there really to be excited about with a Garrett led team? Him being in charge is pretty much like Eeyore leading the Pooh bunch out for a game of tag....I am not really exaggerating here...Oh bother....

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I’d say there isn’t much “star power” so to speak on the roster and that could be why the attendance was down.

Also I’d like to point out it’s been a very hot summer this year, and it could’ve also had an impact on attendance. This is the 2nd year I haven’t gone. I have my reason as I’m not sure we are set at the QB and other skill positions which usually brings in the crowds IMO. It’s very strange I feel meh about this team outside of Zeke and the defense. Maybe some share that feeling and didn’t feel like taking days off of work. Who knows. I have no proof or data to back that up just expressing my thought process.

But it’s been an exceptionally hot summer this year, I don’t remember it being this hot the last couple of years.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I’d say there isn’t much “star power” so to speak on the roster and that could be why the attendance was down.

Also I’d like to point out it’s been a very hot summer this year, and it could’ve also had an impact on attendance. This is the 2nd year I haven’t gone. I have my reason as I’m not sure we are set at the QB and other skill positions which usually brings in the crowds IMO. It’s very strange I feel meh about this team outside of Zeke and the defense. Maybe some share that feeling and didn’t feel like taking days off of work. Who knows. I have no proof or data to back that up just expressing my thought process.

But it’s been an exceptionally hot summer this year, I don’t remember it being this hot the last couple of years.
that makes sense