Attending Dallas at Philly Game

Madzo

The Gunshow
Reaction score
Hey Zoners,

I'll be attending the game this Sunday night. This trip is our annual NFL Stadium tour with my friends. First time in Philadelphia. Any cool food/bar recommendations from people that know the city well?

Much appreciated.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Hey Zoners,

I'll be attending the game this Sunday night. This trip is our annual NFL Stadium tour with my friends. First time in Philadelphia. Any cool food/bar recommendations from people that know the city well?

Much appreciated.

Will be the worst game of your life. Whatever you do, don't wear a Cowboys jersey. You would get hounded all day long. And when we start getting beat it will get worse and worse. Cancel the trip or sell the tickets and watch it in a sports bar.

Go have an early drink one night at the Ritz Carleton bar in downtown. Building is beautiful and nice place to start the night.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Hey Zoners,

Much appreciated.
You gotta give more information buddy. This is just random as expletive. How long you're gonna be there where you're staying in the city etc.

Will be the worst game of your life. Whatever you do, don't wear a Cowboys jersey. You would get hounded all day long. And when we start getting beat it will get worse and worse. Cancel the trip or sell the tickets and watch it in a sports bar.

Go have an early drink one night at the Ritz Carleton bar in downtown. Building is beautiful and nice place to start the night.
Don't listen to this coward. You will get stuff but it isn't what the media makes it out to be. It's normal trash talk. You will enjoy the game like I do the times I've went.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey Zoners,

Much appreciated.

Philly is known for their Cheesetaks and I've been told that Dalessandro's Steaks are the best, so if you're looking to experience a Philly Cheese Steak, I'd recommend stopping there.

Be safe and don't wear Cowboys gear. And I apologize in advance that you're not getting a better game to attend.

Praxit

Reaction score
....if you happen to see Mcnabb, tell him Dak could use some pointers.. ;)

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going to witness the end of era in person.

tenor.gif

Madzo

The Gunshow
Reaction score
You gotta give more information buddy. This is just random as expletive. How long you're gonna be there where you're staying in the city etc.

Don't listen to this coward. You will get stuff but it isn't what the media makes it out to be. It's normal trash talk. You will enjoy the game like I do the times I've went.

3 days, we'll be staying in the historic district. And I'm not scared, I will be rolling with 9 buddies, but we're not there to start any trouble.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Hey Zoners, I'll be attending the game this Sunday night. This trip is our annual NFL Stadium tour with my friends. First time in Philadelphia. Any cool food/bar recommendations from people that know the city well? Much appreciated.

Wear a Romo Jersey. You will get a ton of attention. Bull's BBQ is a Cowboy fan favorite.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Hey Zoners,

Much appreciated.

My first recommendation is that you find a way to shave about 40 to 50 points off of your IQ, so you fit in better