Attending Dallas at Philly Game

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Bro you do not want them going to Broad and Germantown/Erie. Lol

But yes their cheesesteaks are probably one of the best. Delassandro’s on Ridge and Pagano’s on Ogontz rates up there also.

But ask a thousand Philadelphians and get 50 different places. Everohas their favs.
I tell everybody about Max's though. They would probably go during the day so it wouldn't be any type of concern outside of them knowing how to get there. I do agree everybody has their personal fav

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Be careful if Philly wins.
Be especially careful if someone a miracle happens and the Cowboys pull off an upset.
Just be careful because Iggles fans seem proud to gloat about their reputation.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
So nobody is "twisting your words" at all then? Glad that's clear.
Besides you nobody is twisting my words. Youre just confusing yourself because I've been clear on you twisting my words. If you don't understand what twisting words mean I can't help you.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Besides you nobody is twisting my words. Youre just confusing yourself because I've been clear on you twisting my words. If you don't understand what twisting words mean I can't help you.

Apparently, you can't understand what your own words mean. When you call people "cowards" because they won't put up with bad behavior, nobody's "twisting your words".

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Apparently, you can't understand what your own words mean. When you call people "cowards" because they won't put up with bad behavior, nobody's "twisting your words".
You're the only one that doesn't understand what my words mean. You keep adding your own junk spin to my post. So yes you're twisting my words but I get it you want to be an online moralist. Go ahead and be that but you don't have to twist my words.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're the only one that doesn't understand what my words mean. You keep adding your own junk spin to my post. So yes you're twisting my words but I get it you want to be an online moralist. Go ahead and be that but you don't have to twist my words.

Nobody's twisting your words. If you didn't know, calling people cowards is a negative thing.

You did that, nobody "twisted" anything.

Grow some accountability for your own mistakes.

Sydla

Reaction score
The comments about Philly being a dump are WAY off base. It is a great town, especially for food. As far as cheesesteaks go, I used to be a Geno’s fan. But if you go to John’s Roast Pork in South Philly, you’ll get the best cheesesteak in the city (also try the Italian roast pork). It’s no more than a 15 min drive from where you are staying.

If any of you are history buffs (even if you’re not), spend an afternoon at the Constitution Center. You won’t be disappointed. It’s within walking distance of where you are staying.

If you guys like cigars, go to Holt’s. It’s on 16th & Walnut, with a smoking lounge in the back.

The best pizza in Center City is NYPD Pizza.

Another good lunch spot is the Reading Terminal Market. Dozens of small places to buy fresh food, sangwiches (as they say in the neighborhood) and baked treats. Really cool spot to walk and graze.

If it’s a nice day, just get out and walk around. The autumn leaves are at peak right now.

Have a GREAT trip!!

Definitely on Reading Terminal. Tons of great food choices in there.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Nobody's twisting your words. If you didn't know, calling people cowards is a negative thing.

You did that, nobody "twisted" anything.

Grow some accountability for your own mistakes.
Who said it wasn't a negative thing? You keep coming back to this point when it's literally a point nobody is arguing. Accountability for my mistakes lol. Please I've had many mistakes but that isn't one of them. People call people worse all the time and hell even in this thread someone called me a name. It's not a big deal I say something they say something crusader and life goes on. This isn't the hill to die on lol

HungryLion

Reaction score
Philly is known for their Cheesetaks and I've been told that Dalessandro's Steaks are the best, so if you're looking to experience a Philly Cheese Steak, I'd recommend stopping there.

Be safe and don't wear Cowboys gear. And I apologize in advance that you're not getting a better game to attend.

Who makes the best cheesesteaks is a topic of great debate amongst most native Philadelphians.

Dalessandro’s is one of my favorites.

Jim’s steaks are also one of the best IMO.

Geno’s and Pats are the two “tourist” cheesesteak spots. They don’t have the best cheesesteaks but lots of people visiting the city like to go because dtheh are the originals.

Steve’s on south street is also a spot to get a cheesesteak. South street has a lot of bars and restaurants on it, and is worth taking a walk up and down.

Reading terminal market is a great spot for all kinds of food. My favorite place there is Dinic’s Roast pork sandwiches with some sharp cheese and broccoli rabe. They are awesome.

As far as wearing Cowboys gear.

People will talk smack, they will give you grief, etc. but I have never had a confrontation actually get physical. If you just shrug it off or have friendly banter back and forth with people, you shouldn’t have a problem.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who said it wasn't a negative thing? You keep coming back to this point when it's literally a point nobody is arguing. Accountability for my mistakes lol. Please I've had many mistakes but that isn't one of them. People call people worse all the time and hell even in this thread someone called me a name. It's not a big deal I say something they say something crusader and life goes on. This isn't the hill to die on lol

Then don't cry about anybody "twisting your words". You started that, name calling everybody as "cowards". You acted like a jerk. Own that. Don't try to blame it on anybody else when you behave poorly.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Then don't cry about anybody "twisting your words". You started that, name calling everybody as "cowards". You acted like a jerk. Own that. Don't try to blame it on anybody else when you behave poorly.
More junk exaggerating from you. Nobody is crying just telling the truth of what you're doing. In this situation I do feel they are acting that way on top of fear mongering. I didn't act like a jerk you just disagree with my word choice just like I disagreed with theirs. I do own what I called them but I'm laughing at you being the guardian of the Internet and twisting my words to do so.

ESisback

Reaction score
I’ve been to games in Philly many times. While there are TONS of cool Eagle fans (some are lifelong pals!), and a few even post here, the majority of that fan base are loud, bitter, nasty drunks with the jealous little brother complex. They’re obsessed with us, and will confront anyone in Cowboy gear. I once observed a group of Eagle fans gather around a single Dallas fan in a bathroom. The poor shmuck laid on the filthy floor in the fetal position as circled him, taking turns kicking him. One kicker wore a three piece suit.

Don’t take the chance. Travel in groups, and don’t wear your colors!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
More junk exaggerating from you. Nobody is crying just telling the truth of what you're doing. In this situation I do feel they are acting that way on top of fear mongering. I didn't act like a jerk you just disagree with my word choice just like I disagreed with theirs. I do own what I called them but I'm laughing at you being the guardian of the Internet and twisting my words to do so.

You called people "cowards". Nobody "twisted" anything. Grow up and show a shred of accountability for your own mistakes. Yeah, you acted like a jerk. It's too bad if you now don't like being called on it.

Again, be a man. Show some accountability.