Attiude 101 alittle book about Leadership, J Taylor recommended Cowboys read it

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Attiude 101, J Taylor was on sports talk and said after reading this little red book, that this fits the cowboys to a tee without leadership from the players on the team. J Taylor recommended that Wade puts the little red book in each players locker for him to read it, maybe this can get back to the cowboys playes in some way and some of them read it.

To me, anything right now is worth a try, to fix the lack of leadership on the team.

Has anyone read the book?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2407134 said:
Attiude 101, J Taylor was on sports talk and said after reading this little red book, that this fits the cowboys to a tee without leadership from the players on the team. J Taylor recommended that Wade puts the little red book in each players locker for him to read it, maybe this can get back to the cowboys playes in some way and some of them read it.

To me, anything right now is worth a try, to fix the lack of leadership on the team.

Bulletin Board material hopefully!

JBS

Reaction score
thats a John Maxwell book. I have never read attitude 101 - but maxwell is knows for his leadership and motivational writings...hes a damn good author..i have read some of his other work.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
boy bigd, you sure have some cute one liners lol

having a bad day?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2407372 said:
boy bigd, you sure have some cute one liners lol

having a bad day?

Nope great day, just Taylor has been so invisible maybe he should work on his game instead of reading books

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2407134 said:

Who needs some stupid French Book!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I recommend Jerry hires a GM and drafts smart players. but you can't always get what you want......

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2407608 said:
Is that J Taylor as in Jason Taylor or Jean Jacques Taylor?

heh I didnt even think of JJT

Meh same question I asked applies