Audio: Jerry talks T.O., practice habits, his coaching style - 11/7/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Jerry on The Ticket today
-----------------------------------------

When they ask him about how he would go about being a head coach I almost fell off the chair, lol.

I think the thing I am the most excited about going forward is seeing what Romo and Roy E can do together in this offense.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2407444 said:

When they ask him about how he would go about being a head coach I almost fell off the chair, lol.

I think the thing I am the most excited about going forward is seeing what Romo and Roy E can do together in this offense.

I agree with you about being excited to see ROMO to RW! :star:

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2407444 said:

:starspin i have to agree acn't wait for next week to see everybody back...maybe even PAC...:starspin

BHendri5

Reaction score
You say you almost fell out of your chair,Why? I mean were you laughing because they asked Jerry how he would be if he was the coach?

It was a very good interview in my opinion, and his response to the coaching question, I found nothing funny about his answer.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I'm not certain it would be fair to criticize him for his response to that question. The entire question was quite different from 'what would you do if you were coach'. Really not even that close to being that. His answer was very benign and PC. Nothing there even if you took it figuratively as how would you coach this team.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I question your objective. LOL'd? For what?

Jerry Jones is clueless. Why they would interview him first thing in the morning when he couldn't get it right, after lunch, is beyond me.