Audio of Jerry Jones' show on WOAI today

ValleyBoyz

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2477466 said:
OK, if you want to see us giving a 'must win' game away in December to a really good football team as a positive then so be it.

:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

You're missing the point, the game was in our control the entire time. We let it slip away and it sucks, but the fact is we did it to ourselves, not the '85 Bears as some pundits were/are comparing them to.

Boysboy

Reaction score
ValleyBoyz;2477493 said:
You're missing the point, the game was in our control the entire time. We let it slip away and it sucks, but the fact is we did it to ourselves, not the '85 Bears as some pundits were/are comparing them to.

Pitt has OL woes-they're not exactly great, you're right.

Us being up 13-3 in the 4th was no surprise at all. No excuse for not slamming the door shut.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Boysboy;2477495 said:
Pitt has OL woes-they're not exactly great, you're right.

Us being up 13-3 in the 4th was no surprise at all. No excuse for not slamming the door shut.

Like play off teams do.:cool:

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
ValleyBoyz;2477493 said:

I am not missing the point.

I think losing a game because of your own mistakes and futility is much worse than giving your best effort and the other team just out playing you.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2477503 said:

I think losing a game because of your own mistakes and futility is much worse than giving your best effort and the other team just out playing you.

Making mistakes and losing is correctable. Giving your best effort and losing isn't.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
5Countem5;2477490 said:
Oh was that a "must win" game?

Is Dallas out of the playoffs olr did their standing improve?

Oh I see 'Mr if the season ended today'.

You will be talking about this game in Week 17 when the Eagles road game is a must win, trust me.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
5Countem5;2477505 said:
Making mistakes and losing is correctable. Giving your best effort and losing isn't.

LOL, that is a loser mentality if I have ever heard one.

Is your last name Phillips? LOL.

Is that you Bum?

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2477507 said:
Oh I see 'Mr if the season ended today'.

You will be talking about this game in Week 17 when the Eagles road game is a must win, trust me.

There you go!!!

Now THAT could be a "MUST WIN"...This one wasn't.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2477511 said:
LOL, that is a loser mentality if I have ever heard one.

Is your last name Phillips? LOL.

Is that you Bum?

No...If you give it your best and get beat- that means you CAN'T beat that other team. If you outplay them and make stupid mistakes and lose- then it makes sense that you CAN beat them without the mistakes.

See?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
5Countem5;2477518 said:
No...If you give it your best and get beat- that means you CAN'T beat that other team. If you outplay them and make stupid mistakes and lose- then it makes sense that you CAN beat them without the mistakes.

See?

I see the word IF used a lot by you.

I am tired of IF's.

How about we just do it instead of talking about what we could have done IF we did this or that.

Loser mentality.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2477528 said:

I am tired of IF's.

How about we just do it instead of talking about what we could have done IF we did this or that.

Loser mentality.

:lmao2:

ValleyBoyz

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2477503 said:

Sounds like the anger of losing the game is still coloring your view. Because if I understand your logic you think its worst for a team to display their ability to a dominate a game, yet let it slip away under some extraordinary circumstances like we did on Sunday as opposed to lacking the requisite ability to even be competitive with your competition?? So I guess you think Lions fans are in an enviable position as opposed to Cowboy fans right now??

Give me a break man

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2477528 said:

I am tired of IF's.

Loser mentality.
Good god, he's talking about correcting our mistakes so the next time we CAN do it.

That's how you improve, by identifying your weak points and working on them.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Jerry sounds beat down and its like all the fight in him is gone.

Jerry sounds like most of us here in the Zone!!!!

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2478164 said:
Jerry sounds beat down and its like all the fight in him is gone.

Jerry sounds like most of us here in the Zone!!!!

Kind of like Parcells, I thought the same thing.