Audio: Romo and Canty on Off With The Helmets - 11/17/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Every Monday night 'Off With The Helmets' airs on ESPN 103.3 in Dallas. Usually I just wait to see the highlights of the show on DFW Sportsbeat on Thursday, but tonight I decided to check it out live and record it.

Before we get to the show let me tell you they really need to coordinate the commercials. There were all sorts of problems in the beginning with the internet feed cutting into a commercial right in the middle of a segment.

AAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Ok, enough whining. Here's some good stuff I did record from the show...

Romo and Canty on Off With The Helmets

That's some great stuff.

Who else is just so glad that Romo is back and we can stop talking about the backup QB's?

Canty in a speedo, lol.

anava

Reaction score
Canty almost sounds to pleased that they "proved something", hopefully they bring that same intensity week in week out/

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
anava;2427171 said:
Canty almost sounds to pleased that they "proved something", hopefully they bring that same intensity week in week out/

The only thing that scares me is Wade taking his foot off the pedal.

He starts running around telling everyone everything is ok and then everyone on the team takes it down a notch.

That's the last thing this team needs right now. He was praising everyone under the sun today at his presser as if we won the Super Bowl by 55 points.