Avengers endgame - tickets on sale today

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
and all i could get this evening were single seats in the studio movie grill in the colony, tx.

so - 5/3 we'll go see it (following friday) - if you're wanting to see it early - get tickets quick!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
and all i could get this evening were single seats in the studio movie grill in the colony, tx.

so - 5/3 we'll go see it (following friday) - if you're wanting to see it early - get tickets quick!

They actually went on sale on 4/2, the day the latest trailer was released.

The turnout was so high that all of the movie sites crashed. I wasn't able to get enough for all the family for Thursday night so we're going to go Friday morning.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

My nephew got our tickets for opening night yesterday. I usually wait until the theaters are less crowded, but I can't wait for this one.

nobody

Reaction score
I couldn't get decent seats for my family until Sat night. Holy moly, guess I shouldn't have waited even a little bit.

I won't make that mistake with Spider-man: Far from Home.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Forgot I agreed to see it with a group of friends, so I'm seeing it twice on the 28th. Once with the family, once with friends. Oops.