Awesome Nick Foles coments

DFWJC

Reaction score
Talk about having your priorities in order
:omg:
Seems so authentic and not pushy. Just real

rags747

Reaction score
I was raised Catholic, attended the Catholic schools and raised our daughter that way too. I am not the most religious guy out there, actually far from it but seeing that was a full 100% Thumbs Up!

Iago33

Reaction score
I really respect and appreciate Nick Foles. What a good man. Good QB too. He is why the Eagles won... Anyway, watch this interview.....

Thanks for sharing. I needed the reminder and the encouragement today.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Complete and utter nonsense.

Saying that three letter word doesn't make you a good man or a better man.

as far as his locker room being his ministry, let a person of a different belief or no belief try that line and see what the reaction is.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

as far as his locker room being his ministry, let a person of a different belief or no belief try that line and see what the reaction is.

He is a good man. He has much right to say what he thinks as you.

Last edited:

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score

If you don't buy into it that's your business. You are right though saying what he said doesn't make you a better person. No man is righteous in of himself.

TwelfthStar

Reaction score
Feels so good to root for him now that he's not in our division anymore. Was hoping the Jags would win the division, maybe next year.
Curious to see what becomes of the Foles/Minshew controversy.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score

Yup. Easy to feel good about an injury when you are sitting on 45 million of guaranteed money.

zerofill

Reaction score
I don't believe in god, but... I have nothing against people believing what they want, if they truly believe it.

I have to say, he convinced me he wasn't your typical athlete thanking god, and then doing everything you are not supposed to do, if you believe.

Basically he came across genuine, so I can't knock a guy for truly believing what he is saying. I feel Foles, truly believes what he is saying.