Video: Awkward postgame locker room moment

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

Check out first 30 seconds. Is Dez getting a bit of a dis from Jerry? Handshakes all around...except for one.

This is so incredible. They love each other. I know it's not the point of your OP, brother, but I loved this. Garrett is a hell of a motivator, if anything, and he has his pulse on the cohesion of the squad.

Also, TSmith is a damn beast. Just a damn beast.

Thanks, Robbie :)

Pants

Reaction score
That was truly a very good speech, Garrett can do one thing right at least

and, didn't see much of the OLine, likely behind Ty Smith (geez, he is big)...with the exception of "the hair" that could be seen (was that Green?)

Aven8

Reaction score
Jerry loves paying millions for minimal 2nd WR production......who wouldn't?? ;)

Rockdoc

Reaction score
lets not look for trouble
coach probably knows what he will say but no one wants a bad ad-libber.
he gets to the point, a good point and moves on. no problem

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score

Check out first 30 seconds. Is Dez getting a bit of a dis from Jerry? Handshakes all around...except for one.

When Jerry first walks over and shakes Macfadden's hand, he reaches out his other hand toward Dez, Dez is too far away. At 30 secs, the video cuts, and the next thing we see is Jerry talking to Dez.

Quit trying to stir up trouble where there is none.

robbieruff

Reaction score
When Jerry first walks over and shakes Macfadden's hand, he reaches out his other hand toward Dez, Dez is too far away. At 30 secs, the video cuts, and the next thing we see is Jerry talking to Dez.

Quit trying to stir up trouble where there is none.
LOL...not trying to stir up trouble my friend...trying to start conversation...but if you see as me being a rabble rouser...well then...okey dokey. It is interesting body language you have to admit...