AZ got anybody else nervous?

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
Warner can light it up and we have trouble finding the light switch--anyone concerned. we could lose but we could also win big. I'll say yet again, if we don't turn it over, we win.

Boysboy

Reaction score
HoosierCowboy;2317078 said:
Warner can light it up and we have trouble finding the light switch--anyone concerned. we could lose but we could also win big. I'll say yet again, if we don't turn it over, we win.

The AZ offense is very dangerous too, even without Boldin.

Make no mistake-AZ is a GOOD football team. Sure, they may not exactly be elite yet, but Ken Wisenhunt has gotten them to play very competitive.

But OTOH-who knows? When we're supposed to win big, we either barely win(Philly and Cincy) or get waxed(Skins). OTOH-when just about everyone thinks we'll lose, we end up winning big(i.e. Browns and Packers). I would think this time around, most of the pundits will pick AZ.

Overally-my feelings are mixed.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
We will destroy the cardinals and every one will hop back on us.

Or we will lose and our season is a loss and the team is about to explode.

Whatever happens, I am just happy to be so good looking, and such a good dancer.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
This will be a tough game. The Cards are 9-2 under Whisenhunt at home. They are +55 in points this year at home too.

Hopefully, the Cowboys are properly motivated. My confidence is a little rattled after the previous 2 weeks.

Woods

Reaction score
parcells316;2317090 said:
This will be a tough game. The Cards are 9-2 under Whisenhunt at home. They are +55 in points this year at home too.

Hopefully, the Cowboys are properly motivated. My confidence is a little rattled after the previous 2 weeks.

Yes, I concur.

This is going to be a tough game for us. We definitely need to improve play vs. the Cardinals. They play well at home. And they are also playing hard.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
stealth;2317089 said:
We will destroy the cardinals and every one will hop back on us.

Or we will lose and our season is a loss and the team is about to explode.

Whatever happens, I am just happy to be so good looking, and such a good dancer.

You left off funny.:D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
HoosierCowboy;2317078 said:

I won't get nervous until about 30 min before the game but then I take every game seriously and don't under-estimate any teams ability to play tough.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Bert Berry is out as is Boldin and Adrian Wilson got banged up last week. I do like the fact that Warner has zero mobility.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
O boy, is this a fun week; seeing is that I live in AZ. All the local **** talkers are coming out to play. "Fitzgerald's gonna burn you guys" and "Warner is going to throw all day" and "Laboy is going to put a hurt on your precious Romo"....

To motivate the locals, The Arizona Republic put a story on the cover of the sport section, about how the Cardinals beat the Cowboys in the Playoffs back in 1999.... some motivation!!!

Woods

Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2317138 said:
Bert Berry is out as is Boldin and Adrian Wilson got banged up last week. I do like the fact that Warner has zero mobility.

Well, if we can pressure K Warner, he definitely is turnover prone with fumbles.

We need to really make him uncomfortable in the pocket. That should finally give us a positive turnover ratio for the game as well!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Assuming we win the coin toss then I think this we be a good week to take the ball first. It would allow our offense to get in rhythm and prevent the Cards from getting us on our heels right out of the gate.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Warner turns the ball over also. So we should be good. They don't have a run game and if we can take Fitz out of the game we should be able to win.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Out of morbid curiosity did anyone see what the Jets and Brett Favre did to them? Why only look at their scoring?

zeroburrito

Reaction score
we're the cardiac cowboys this year. going to be in a ton of down to the wire games. of course i'm worried.

halcyon

Reaction score
As much as I was concerned about the Bengals, I am possitive the Cowboys will beat the Cardinals.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2317146 said:
Warner turns the ball over also. So we should be good. They don't have a run game and if we can take Fitz out of the game we should be able to win.

Hostile;2317147 said:
Out of morbid curiosity did anyone see what the Jets and Brett Favre did to them? Why only look at their scoring?

Both good posts. I just hope that we dont let Kurt dip into the fountain of youth.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Hostile;2317147 said:

It's obvious they don't play well on the road.