Bad Case of Road Rage

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Bikers who do that should be killed. They are self-centered selfish idiots that endanger the public.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Motorcyclist in the video is a DB and makes it difficult for riders like myself to get any bit of courtesy on the road. There are a lot of ***** like the car driver out there who are butt stupid and easy to irritate.

timb2

Reaction score
That is why when somebody pulls this stuff I back away and do not make eye contact. Karma will get them later and just let them go and whatever get ahead of you.just avoid these crazy people.

Hardline

Reaction score
The roads are getting pretty bad out there for bikers
I have a Custom Harley that sat in my garage all summer without me riding it once.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
They need to invent teleporters so commutes go the way of the dodo. Then the guys who enjoy bikes can have the roads to themselves. I mean I completely get their love for it, but for whatever reason they think their entitled to move to the front of the line in beyond me. They don't understand why motorist get upset with them? it's just like the idiots who stay out of the exit lane so they can cut to the very front and then they wonder why they get attacked.

Both groups should be shot on sight.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They need to invent teleporters so commutes go the way of the dodo. Then the guys who enjoy bikes can have the roads to themselves. I mean I completely get their love for it, but for whatever reason they think their entitled to move to the front of the line in beyond me. They don't understand why motorist get upset with them? it's just like the idiots who stay out of the exit lane so they can cut to the very front and then they wonder why they get attacked.

Both groups should be shot on sight.
You're preaching to the choir!

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
The motorcyclist is not going to have a long life......at the beginning at the first red light the cop that turned should have noticed the bike wasn't in a lane and was between two cars....once it all began they were both at fault ., the guy in the car should have used his phone to call 911.....luckily neither displayed a gun.

nobody

Reaction score
Lane splitting is legal in only a few places and illegal in far more places. Whether it's legal or not, it's DB behavior. That being said, both of those guys should serve some time in jail and have their licenses permanently revoked.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
At the beginning, the biker was kind of a DB, but the guy in the car was an idiot to race him. Just call him a ******* ******* and get on with your life. Once the race was on, the DB started riding against traffic and other stupid crap, and the idiot almost hit him a couple of times. I imagine the idiot almost hit some cars, but we couldn't see it.

All in all, they should both lose their licenses at the very least.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That is why when somebody pulls this stuff I back away and do not make eye contact. Karma will get them later and just let them go and whatever get ahead of you.just avoid these crazy people.
You veddy wise man. Kudos.

hairic

Reaction score
Doesn't look like California's palms... palm trees + green text license plate = Florida? Lane splitting is fine in California, but illegal everywhere else.

https://wsvn.com/news/police-drivers-involved-in-homestead-road-rage-video-will-be-charged/ Names given if you want to look up court cases. This was two years ago and cases might be resolved by now.

It also seems like the organ donor can't help but broadcast how dumb he is at basically every decision point. Stupid quote in article, incongruent reasoning to driving behavior, publically commenting on his behavior in an open investigation...