Bad look for OC Moore in commercial

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Im a supporter of Moore as OC, but this local Boise car commercial is something his agent should not have allowed. Doesn’t exactly inspire confidence.

I wouldn't have even know that was him, until the "Thanks Kellen!" at the end.

Whatever, dude probably will end up making 6 figures+ off of that ad running. Good for him.

Odd seeing a coach in an ad, but if I were him and in that position, I could see the rationale behind taking the easy check and boosting my public notoriety.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is this new or is this part of a series? Do we know how long he's been doing this? Why does this even concern us? I don't care what any of these coaches or players do on their own time.
I’m. It sure how far back it goes, but Moore has done commercials for this company before.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I’m. It sure how far back it goes, but Moore has done commercials for this company before.
I have seen several.

Apparently, they are lacking for star power in the Boise area and he is as close as it gets.

If you have ever lived or even been there for an extended period of time, you would understand.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have seen several.

Apparently, they are lacking for star power in the Boise area and he is as close as it gets.

If you have ever lived or even been there for an extended period of time, you would understand.
I don’t have a problem with them

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I thought it was kinda funny.. Especially the way he signed the football... Classic

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good QB coaches and OCs can’t have fun or supplement their income.

Sammy

Reaction score
I like Moore and think he'll be a big improvement. I can't believe I'm posting this.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Im a supporter of Moore as OC, but this local Boise car commercial is something his agent should not have allowed. Doesn’t exactly inspire confidence.

I'm not a Texas native but it seems Kellen is a fan favorite down there.

Isnt this like his 5th commercial or something like that!

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
WOW why am I not shocked someone is whining (I really wanted to use another word) about this.
SMDH!

If I could shake hugs on this site I would be rich.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Moore will be a huge disappointment...
When was he a disappointment before? Were you expecting anything special from him as a player? 3rd string was the best he ever was, and there wasn’t really anyone touting him as more than that.