Bad look for OC Moore in commercial

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by NorthwestDallas40, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Jake

Jake Curmudgeon

12,304 Messages
    20,923 Likes Received
    These ads go back as far as 2012 - he didn't leave Jerry's office 2 weeks ago and make them. :rolleyes:

Runwildboys, cern and BooBooBear like this.
  2. SlammedZero

SlammedZero Well-Known Member

4,395 Messages
    9,773 Likes Received
    I live in Boise. Kellen is indeed worshiped here. He has always kept his presence here and he has low-key been doing these commercials for some time now. He also has a few more from over the years that the OP obviously didn't dig up. Don't really see the big deal in it.

3. lukin2006

lukin2006 Well-Known Member

6,440 Messages
    10,998 Likes Received
    I was told the same thing when JG was hired, that's gone well ... years wasted, next year will be wasted...

4. BooBooBear

BooBooBear Member

59 Messages
    78 Likes Received
    Image is not important. Results on the field are important.

5. beware_d-ware

beware_d-ware Well-Known Member

2,259 Messages
    2,985 Likes Received
    I'm from Boise and was there during the Kellen Moore - Chris Peterson glory years. You have to remember, people on the forum just know Moore as "backup QB / dorky inexperienced OC", but people in Idaho see him as a living legend. The "joke" in that commercial is how famous he is in Boise, and it makes a lot more sense when you know him in that context.

Really - it probably took Moore an afternoon to film, it's an easy paycheck, I didn't see it as stupid or embarassing for him, so why not? Sure, Kellen's a super awkward dude in front of a camera, but that has always been his public demeanor. Go look up some of his post-game interviews with the Broncos.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    BooBooBear likes this.
  6. BooBooBear

BooBooBear Member

59 Messages
    78 Likes Received
    You gotta admit that Peyton Manning lost all respect after he did those singing chicken parm commercials. He was drummed out of the league after he turned into a laughing stock.

7. RoboQB

RoboQB Well-Known Member

3,124 Messages
    3,823 Likes Received
    Somebody is taking life waaaay too seriously. Lighten up, Francis!... lol.

Ya know, Tom Landry once dressed up as a Cowboy for an American Express commercial.
    "Cuz you never know when you might be surrounded by Redskins."

8. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

11,194 Messages
    18,564 Likes Received
    I am only going to Like one of these now stop trying to double up!

RoboQB likes this.
  9. NorthwestDallas40

NorthwestDallas40 rpatricc

5,270 Messages
    6,852 Likes Received
    I live in Boise. Originally from DC. I agree with all of the above.

Runwildboys and daboyzruleperiod like this.
  10. RoboQB

RoboQB Well-Known Member

3,124 Messages
    3,823 Likes Received
    Whoops! Damn. My bad. Internet is wonky today.

11. daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod ♡ ☆ Zone Supporter

12,428 Messages
    28,580 Likes Received
    Why? Because YOU said so?! And now your you're a know it all about commercials too? "MOST PEOPLE"? Says who? You?
    [​IMG]Congrats Omer, I've joined others who have you on ignore. WOW :facepalm:

NorthwestDallas40 likes this.
  12. daboyzruleperiod

12,428 Messages
    28,580 Likes Received
    Omer gets off on thinking he knows everything about anything. He constantly interrupts posts with his two cents. If you post something he doesn't agree with, you ARE WRONG. :lmao2:

lukin2006 likes this.
  13. RoboQB

RoboQB Well-Known Member

3,124 Messages
    3,823 Likes Received
    Just curious. Two cents. How many pesos is that?

daboyzruleperiod likes this.
  14. daboyzruleperiod

12,428 Messages
    28,580 Likes Received
    [​IMG]Speaking for others yet one again. You don't know anything about what anyone knows or who they know. Dak sucked when Moore took over as qb coach. Or did you miss that season?!

Bullflop and lukin2006 like this.
  15. cern

cern Well-Known Member

5,432 Messages
    6,769 Likes Received
    I liked the ad. very creative. liked the kellendar ad even more.

16. lukin2006

lukin2006 Well-Known Member

6,440 Messages
    10,998 Likes Received
    It seems that way. I want us in the Super Bowl. How patient do us fans need to be? I've been a fan since 76-77 or so and many much longer than me. I've seen us win 4 SB's, I was too young for number 1. 95 was to long ago.

daboyzruleperiod likes this.
  17. OmerV

OmerV Well-Known Member

9,044 Messages
    6,726 Likes Received

Oh, you think there is a strong chance I’m wrong, and some of the posters on this site were actually with Moore as he worked with Dak in practice, and as he and Dak went over game film together, and as he sat with Dak on the sidelines during games as they discussed what was happening on the field?

I’ll tell you what, when you can prove to me posters on this website had that kind of vantage point and that kind of direct insight, I’ll concede that I could be wrong about them not really knowing what kind of QB coach Moore was.

In the meantime, I’ll bet you 100 to 1 that I’m on more solid ground saying fans don’t know about Moore as a QB coach than you are claiming to know Moore’s relationship with, and assistance to Dak based on whatever you can fabricate in your mind as you sit in front of a computer.

Runwildboys likes this.
  18. OmerV

OmerV Well-Known Member

9,044 Messages
    6,726 Likes Received
    While I find your undying fascination with me flattering, and appreciate that you are eager to ignore all other posters in a thread as you drool over my contributions, if you would take the time to read what others have written you would find in almost every response to the OP the poster tells the OP he is making something out of nothing. In short, the OPs position does not have any support, but you are too busy obsessing over me to know it. Accordingly, it’s not because I say so, it’s because virtually everybody says so.

Runwildboys likes this.
  19. Rayman70

Rayman70 Well-Known Member

8,253 Messages
    6,447 Likes Received
    he looks like one of the Trailer Park Boys.

20. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

13,803 Messages
    26,126 Likes Received
    or throwing him under the bus.