Bears sign LB Tremaine Edmunds

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
actually they cut a very good S its a just parallel move IMO but who CARE about the bears..did i make a wrong turn and i typed in bears zone??

I do agree that this thread is probably better for the NFL Zone, but nothing wrong with complimenting a good move where I see one. Especially since Chicago isn't even a rival of ours.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I do agree that this thread is probably better for the NFL Zone, but nothing wrong with complimenting a good move where I see one. Especially since Chicago isn't even a rival of ours.
the point is most of the teams making these moves are also losing good talent its hardly an upgrade if you have void elsewhere or lose the same position then gain one back at the same position. happens all over more so than just loading up on new players.

reddyuta

Reaction score
they should have kept Roquan smith,he is a better player.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
the point is most of the teams making these moves are also losing good talent its hardly an upgrade if you have void elsewhere or lose the same position then gain one back at the same position. happens all over more so than just loading up on new players.
I suppose it depends on the players being brought in. Tbh, I was hoping we might get Tremaine Edmunds or Edwards to help our Lb core out. Sadly, Chicago beat us to them. Let's face the truth, we are losing some players, and we have areas on the Cowboys that need improvement. In my view, those key ones that need replacing or upgrading are NT, LB, WR, and probably RB. We would also do well to get an additional CB to serve as a rotation piece with Diggs and Bland. Wagner is still on the board, and I'm hoping that we get him. However, I must say that Edmunds would've made a nice signing for the Cowboys.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I suppose it depends on the players being brought in. Tbh, I was hoping we might get Tremaine Edmunds or Edwards to help our Lb core out. Sadly, Chicago beat us to them. Let's face the truth, we are losing some players, and we have areas on the Cowboys that need improvement. In my view, those key ones that need replacing or upgrading are NT, LB, WR, and probably RB. We would also do well to get an additional CB to serve as a rotation piece with Diggs and Bland. Wagner is still on the board, and I'm hoping that we get him. However, I must say that Edmunds would've made a nice signing for the Cowboys.
good LBs left includes Wagner and more being released etc.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
NFL Motor City & Windy City franchises battling\winning NFC North titles plus getting into the playoffs would be a refreshing and welcome change for me as a Pro Football Fan since the 1960s.

I wasn't around when that was happening as I was born in 92