Bease went from pretender to contender in 1 year

pansophy

Reaction score
....and I was one those saying, let him go. He's going to regret it. He going to wish he stayed in Dallas.

Life can really make us look stupid sometimes.. :omg:
A lot of our players leave and do well or better elsewhere.

Insomniac

Reaction score
What are the Bills contending for?

The Bills are locked in to the 5th seed in the AFC. Would it surprise anyone to see them beat Houston in the 1st Saturday playoff game. (Is there a rule that mandates the Texans play the early Saturday playoff game on WC weekend?) I can't see the Bills going to the AFC Championship but it's all about playing your best in Jan-Feb and getting some breaks.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
still don’t want him
Bills can have him

You Beasley haters crack me up. Did you every watch him play ? He was uncoverable when he played here, and on replays made some incredible catches. But our coaching geniuses were consistent in getting less from more and kept him out of game plans. Then there were the times on replay where Dak threw incompletions to covered receivers instead of to an open Beasley. Proof of how wrong you are is the season he’s having with the Bills. He’s the same guy he was here except he’s with competent coaches. Further proof ? He killed us on thanksgiving and in the recent Pats-Bills game he was their go-to guy in crunch time and delivered against the Pats defense. But yah, you guys think he’s a scrub except reality gets in the way.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
The Bills are locked in to the 5th seed in the AFC. Would it surprise anyone to see them beat Houston in the 1st Saturday playoff game. (Is there a rule that mandates the Texans play the early Saturday playoff game on WC weekend?) I can't see the Bills going to the AFC Championship but it's all about playing your best in Jan-Feb and getting some breaks.
So what are they contending for this year that Cole wasnt apart of last year? Other than being in the AFC and not the NFC?

Big_D

Reaction score
Garrett's going from loser to unemployed loser in just one year.

You just never know with Jerry. He better be, but the owner's a dumazz and competent decisions elude him. Specially when it comes to earning that credit he's been craving for 25 years. Yes Garrett's gone if there was smarter ownership but with these clowns it's truly a crapshoot.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I agree he's a quality player but I think if he'd have stayed, he would have more or less contributed what Cobb did.
Disagree, Beez is the exact kind of slot receiver that Dak missed this year - a quick get open guy, underneath - especially later in the year when we faced better Ds.

Now the numbers might be the same more or less but the contribution to actually winning games imo would have been bigger.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Beasley was a pompous egotistical jerk with terrible attitude, but a lot of his criticisms of the Cowboys were right on point.

That's the bad news he was correct but during the summer we all thought it would be us going to the PO and the Bills at home.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As much as I respect the bills and what they’ve been able to accomplish this season, I don’t think they make it past the wildcard game. But either way, it’s nice to see them in the playoffs. They have a passionate fan base that’s been in the basement for a long long time, hopefully they can prove me wrong.
The Bills are a well coached team headed in the right direction. Meanwhile, we are riding our new scooters.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Left the country club for a real football team. Buffalo or not there’s nothing to regret there if you’re wanting to play football and not focused on being a celebrity.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
A lot of our players leave and do well or better elsewhere.

Do they, though? Bease is an exception. DeMarcus Ware, too.

Dez did great at Dallas, was a nobody with the Saints.

Laurent Robinson was great at Dallas, a nobody with the Jaguars.

Deion Sanders was a great Cowboy, a bad Commander and Raven.

Ditto for Orlando Scandrick, Emmitt Smith, etc. All great at Dallas but bad elsewhere.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah. I wish he had stayed here so he could be rotated out on crucial 4th down plays.

Yea cause catching 4 of 12 all day had he dropped 1 more pass we'd all be asking why was he in the field.

willia451

Reaction score
acAi9pF.jpg

mahoneybill

Reaction score
As much as I respect the bills and what they’ve been able to accomplish this season, I don’t think they make it past the wildcard game. But either way, it’s nice to see them in the playoffs. They have a passionate fan base that’s been in the basement for a long long time, hopefully they can prove me wrong.

Vikings and Bills deserve to win one. They have been in many and never took home the prize despite having some good teams

Kaiser

Reaction score
You Beasley haters crack me up. Did you every watch him play ? He was uncoverable when he played here, and on replays made some incredible catches.

He was a very good slot guy but nothing more than that. In the first half of 2018 they needed him to carry more of the load and he couldn't do it.

The Bills overperformed this year and the Cowboys underperformed, but Dallas has a lot more young talent in its core than the Bills do.

The mantra here is "23 years" and all that, but Buffalo has two winning seasons in the last 15 years.

visionary

Reaction score
You Beasley haters crack me up. Did you every watch him play ? He was uncoverable when he played here, and on replays made some incredible catches. But our coaching geniuses were consistent in getting less from more and kept him out of game plans. Then there were the times on replay where Dak threw incompletions to covered receivers instead of to an open Beasley. Proof of how wrong you are is the season he’s having with the Bills. He’s the same guy he was here except he’s with competent coaches. Further proof ? He killed us on thanksgiving and in the recent Pats-Bills game he was their go-to guy in crunch time and delivered against the Pats defense. But yah, you guys think he’s a scrub except reality gets in the way.

Well, i never watched him because he never played for the Cowboys. :rolleyes:
Stupid comments like that show who you are

BTW, are we talking about the guy who quit in his first NFL team?

He is a limited smurf WR, and wanted too much money so we let him walk

get over it