Beasley sounds off on offense again

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

tm1119

Reaction score
Ehh I’m by no means a supporter of the FO, nor am I in the camp that “players should just play and shut up”...but I’m not buying the fact that the front office dictates who they want to catch the most balls. I think Cole is just in the wrong offense, and he needs to accept it and be happy that he’s a free agent. No need to talk on the way out, just makes you seem bitter and childish. Even tho I think they both had correct points...Cole should take a note from his boy Dez in that regard

Batman1980

Reaction score
Tweeting on Tuesday, impending free agent Cole Beasley posted that the Cowboys' front office "pushes who they want to get the ball to" and said his role will be a bigger factor than money when deciding where to sign.

"More balls come my way in two-minute drill where nothing is planned," Beasley frustratedly said of his Cowboys usage. It certainly sounds like he will be moving on unless the Cowboys offer a lot more money than anyone else. Going on 30, Beasley's 65 catches in 2018 were the second most of his career.

Source - Rotoworld.com

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cole wants with Brady so he gets to the big dance before career is over.

He's wasted enough of it here in Dallas. At his age you cant take your chances with dak seemingly here for the long haul.

That's exactly where I think he ends up. Heck, guys like Wes Welker and Edelman are the reason why Dallas looked at a guy like Beasley in the first place.