Beasley sounds off on offense again

khiladi

Reaction score
Ok and they didn't get open so then what? And your #1 is your #1 option. What are you even arguing? Beasley was their best receiver and he was their #1 option earlier in the season. They wanted it to be Allen Hurns....didn't turn out that way. Beasley failed as a #1. You can bring up the Jaguars game if you want to.

You claimed he was the number 1 option. He was not. And if we go by your definition that he was targeted more by Dak, then he was an amazing number 1, per his target age competitive ratio.

So he didn’t fail per your definition. It’s clear who I confused..

Mr_437

Reaction score
I don't fault a man for speaking truth...props Bease.

Some of y'all act like this franchise is above being called out. When was the last time they won a SB? How many WRs have spoken out against this team in that time span?

Whoever wrote the script for "A few good men" hit the nail on the head especially for some these Jerry's Kids.

mrdale29

Reaction score
Cole had the second best season of his career this year, he was down on TDs, but come on they gave up a first for cooper if im Jerry im saying pass him the ball too.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Actually I'd like to see how dak does without his safety blanket beasley!

It will be a challenge

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
This applies to you as well:

Psychologist should examine you. You are truly something to behold.

You are completely void of any facts and just make things up out of thin air to fit your bias.

http://www.nfl.com/player/colebeasley/2535698/careerstats

Played in 16 games in 2014 with Romo and got 37 recs...Played in 16 games in 2016 with Dak and more than double his catches...Those are called FACTS.

You really need to go to the cops with a doll and tell the cops where Prescott inappropriately touched you. There is no way someone can hate a person they have never even met (outside of Hitler) this much and not have other deep-rooted mental problems.

So you assume everybody hates someone else because he/she isnt a fan of said player?

Sound more like you are taking things personal

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Players outside the organization have said how easy this offense is to scout. How predictable. Then you can see it with your eyes. At what point do some people just finally admit that the offensive coaches on this team suck?
You never played , right?[/QUOTE]

How about Emmitt, does he know a thing or two? LOL

Dallas Cowboys Hall of Fame running back Emmitt Smith agreed with his old team parting ways with OC Scott Linehan as he thinks the offense became predictable and a change was needed.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I don't see why y'all think things are sooo hard to believe. Every time a player says sometime y'all do like, he's stupid. If y'all don't think the coaches, I mean the FO dictates where the ball is going , you should re-evaluate your thinking

Flew right over your head. If you had to catch an incoming baseball to tap out the winning run everyone on the team would go home losers!

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Y’all leave Beasley alone
:facepalm:

Some of yall were wishing Linehan a farewell kiss and he couldn’t even include Tavon in the gameplan so I get why Beasley is frustrated. He is a weapon btw not just Zeke and Daks legs with a dash of Cooper.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You never played , right?

How about Emmitt, does he know a thing or two? LOL

Dallas Cowboys Hall of Fame running back Emmitt Smith agreed with his old team parting ways with OC Scott Linehan as he thinks the offense became predictable and a change was needed.[/QUOTE]
I know Emmitt played, did you play?

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
Why is he on twitter crying for targets. I respect his game, but there isn't an offense in the league where he would get #1 option targets. He's a reliable solid option but if he wants to pull this he can go.

joshjwp

Reaction score
This guy is a clown. I'm ready to just get a comp pick for him. He's turning into the football version of Trevor Bauer. Just shut up and play football.

CapnB

Reaction score
He never said he wanted to be a number 1. He was mad when our number 1 in Dez was released. This tweet was in response to “well Linehan is gone”. Beasley seems to be implying the FO was trying to dictate where to throw the ball and this obviously implies they must have been doing it for reasons other than football and it probably implies they wanted Cooper to be targeted, because they invested that much in him.

Yes, I'm aware of those things. he said 4 to 6 times a game right? how many times do you think a #1 is targeted more than that? okay lets say a #2 ? three to four more a game? So yeah, he wants more targets which he should, never saw a good player say that didnt want the ball the more. Hes just not going to go somewhere and get that much more is what i was saying. And him complaining about it or saying it out in public isn't going to do him any favors with the team or any other team for that matter.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Y’all leave Beasley alone
:facepalm:

Some of yall were wishing Linehan a farewell kiss and he couldn’t even include Tavon in the gameplan so I get why Beasley is frustrated. He is a weapon btw not just Zeke and Daks legs with a dash of Cooper.
Personally, I hope he stays. Just looks like he's talkin his way out the door is all. I wish him luck where ever he lands.

garyv

Reaction score
LOL. You are the worst. Cole has Dak to thank for having a career year and even being on other teams radars. Even in his tweet he says the ball comes to him when Dak improvises. Please man. You sound like an absolute idiot.

Ok well call Tom