Beasley sounds off on offense again

Rayman70

Reaction score
boys and girls, remember, YOU have the option on Twitter and other social media platforms, TO NOT HIT SEND!! think.

Reactions: CWR

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
You don't know what you are talking about. It was a great pass and a great catch. He had to evade a few defensive linemen to even get the play off to begin with. And because 5'8 Beasley dived for the ball you are considering it a bad pass? Ok. Like I said...I use to think you were stupid but I understand now you are one of the trolls on this site based on when you show up. Only after losses.

The cartel view of that throw is nuts. Against his body nearly fifty yards in the air to the spot.

It's at 9:04 of this vidya

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
How about Emmitt, does he know a thing or two? LOL

Dallas Cowboys Hall of Fame running back Emmitt Smith agreed with his old team parting ways with OC Scott Linehan as he thinks the offense became predictable and a change was needed.
I know Emmitt played, did you play?[/QUOTE]

Is this where you think your some football wizard because you were the fat kid that played guard on the junior varsity team? LOL

Ive played with guys that dont know jack about football and known guys never to play that know more than me.

Heck you could have played in the NFL for 10 years, but if you honestly think Garrett is a good coach then you dont know anything about the game.

kevm3

Reaction score
hes going the unclassy Dez Route I guess.

sounds like he's saying the truth just like dez. If classy is sitting around and acting like a problem doesn't exist, then it's best not to be classy. Amari was only here for a few weeks and he called out the offense

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sounds like he's saying the truth just like dez. If classy is sitting around and acting like a problem doesn't exist, then it's best not to be classy. Amari was only here for a few weeks and he called out the offense

No, classy isn’t ignoring problems, but it is dealing with them the right way. The right way would be to take your grievance to the coaches - to talk to people man to man and face to face. Then if you don’t feel satisfied, sign with another team as a free agent. Airing things out over social media is not the right way.

Reactions: G2

Proof

Reaction score
Actually it was Romo who put Beasley on the map.

Talk about idiots!:facepalm:

he got nearly double the targets in his 3 years with Dak compared to his 3 years with Romo. He barely broke 400 yards in his best season with Romo, yet he averages over 500 in his 3 years with Dak and his career year is double that of his best with Romo. If he finds a new home, he can thank Dak.

Reactions: CWR

Proof

Reaction score
This isn't 90s football. Pretending the slot is always the "3rd or 4th" option is outdated thinking.

Man, for a place that is always on about wanting to bring in a fresh mind, you folks are about 30 years out of date.

What a wierd leap. He's talking about Beasley's specific role/prospect, he didn't say anything about 'the slot' in general. Has absolutely nothing to do with being outdated, and everything to do with an honest evaluation on the player we're discussing.

CWR

Reaction score
You just know Beasley was the kid in every neighborhood who always exclaimed, "I'm taking my ball and going home!"

Yeah and he did just that his rookie year. I hold back though, cause hes been a really good and underutilized player for us. I understand his frustration, but no its not the front office. Its the offense. I dont believe they are NOT supposed to throw Beasley the ball. I think he isn't put in a position to thrive.

Them

Reaction score
...Beasley...the Poor man's Wes Walker...FA...correction......a seemingly unhappy FA...He could stay, end up on another team, or take Rap to new heights!...:grin:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah and he did just that his rookie year. I hold back though, cause hes been a really good and underutilized player for us. I understand his frustration, but no its not the front office. Its the offense. I dont believe they are NOT supposed to throw Beasley the ball. I think he isn't put in a position to thrive.
I think the biggest problem for him is he runs routes that usually don't stop or come back, and for a shorter receiver, those would be the easiest throws for Dak to make. It's a lot harder to throw over a DB who's considerably taller than the WR.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, he's a free agent. He can say whatever he wants. And he's not really being disrespectful. He's saying that he wants to be a bigger impact player, whether that happens in Dallas or elsewhere. That's a fair comment.

I will say, before we had Cooper, we had Beasley. If he was that open, we weren't seeing it all that much.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
What type of comp would he bring?

It depends on the size of the contract he signs in free agency, which I can’t imagine will be very big. But then it’ll be negated if you sign anyone yourselves. Gotta let big fish go and sign little fish to get comp picks. I bet Lawrence will net you a 3rd.