Before everyone jumps

Wood

Reaction score
just remember about this time last year the Giants were about a game away from firing Coughlin and they were not playing good football. Lets reserve judgment until we see how this team finishes out. I will be very suprised if they continue to play this poor throughout.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
We should have worked out our kinks in the offseason. We are now making the same mistakes as we did last December PLUS we have some new ones thrown into the mix.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
we're not the giants and wade isn't coughlin. besides that, good point.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
A better example would be the Chargers imo. They got to the AFC title game after a blah start and with Norv as coach.

Not what we ultimately want, but I'll take it at this point.

I won't shed a tear though, if/when Wade is let go.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Wood;2331222 said:
just remember about this time last year the Giants were about a game away from firing Coughlin and they were not playing good football. Lets reserve judgment until we see how this team finishes out. I will be very suprised if they continue to play this poor throughout.

:starspin very good pt

BlueStar22

Reaction score
The Giants still had a swagger about them that this team is missing. They had an attitude. We don't have that. That said, the Commanders, even though they loss to the Rams, had a swagger about them when they came in here and won.