Belichick and Brady could make Cowboys instant SB contenders

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I say bring in Belichick and get his opinion on what we should do at QB. Trade up in the draft, draft at our original 17 spot for QB, trade, or possibly pick up Brady. Dak is essentially Blake Bortles, so while it is an option, I doubt Belichick would keep him in win now mode.

LLLOOOLLL, just off the treadmill and I am on the floor laughing.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a waste of time to talk about.
img-2385485-1-2772.Yathink.gif

jnday

Reaction score
a more realistic scenario would be McDaniels with Brady, Belechick isn't leaving NE no way.
With the rift between Belichick and Kraft, I would expect Bill to leave the Pats before Brady would. Bill was highly ticked when Kraft would not let Bill move on from Brady and go with Jimmy G.

SackMaster

Reaction score
New England, the team whose defense...
  1. Forced the 2nd most turnovers
  2. Had the most interceptions
  3. 1st in Yards allowed
  4. 1st in Points allowed
  5. And whose turnover ratio at +21 easily surpassed Dallas' 17 total takeaways
And who lost to a team in the wildcard round because the offense could only produce 13 points?

And it is the New England OFFENSE that would save the Cowboys?
:lmao2:

Either the OP was not paying attention to how great NE defense was this year, trolling or has an agenda against certain Cowboy player(s).

If we were to get anything from New England, give us Belicheat and his freaking defense that is always better than what they get credit for.
:thumbup:

csirl

Reaction score
When Bill Belichick goes on ESPN and announces, "I'm 67. I run Patriot Kingdom. But I'm ready to give it all up for Dallas. I want to butt heads with Jerry Jones, while attempting to fix his mess," I'll believe it.

The bigger question is, "Who has the genie in the bottle that will make this happen?"

Most NFL HCs have big egos. They think success is down to them. Everyone says BB lucked out with the GOAT QB and a great front office. We all wonder if either would have success without the other. BB has nothing left to prove in NE. If he wants to prove that the success is due to his coaching, he needs to prove it elsewhere............ghost of his Browns tenure still hangs round.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
For all you Belichick pipedreamers..............when BB leaves New England it will be to retire to a network pre game commentary gig...............and that will be when Brady retires.............he has nothing left to prove.

Toomany10pins

Reaction score
What kind of drugs cause people to believe there is a snowball’s chance in Hell Brady and Bellichick would come to Dallas?

Part of the reason Brady is still going is he loves playing with the Patriots, and that’s why he has signed with the Pats on team friendly deals. Plus, what would he have to gain by dumping the Pats and pissing off a fan base that reveres him as much or more than any fan base has ever revered a player?

As for Bellichick, the same comment about the fan base applies, plus why would a control freak like him agree to work for Jerry?
Exactly!

BB has total control in NE. Why would he want to give that up for a position for one where he has to deal with a meddling GM/Owner?

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
Bellichik would not want to coach against Giants in the same divsion. He has some affection towards that franchise.

More than Cowboys, Giants have better chance of getting Bill.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Unfortunately, threads like this will go for a few pages, drawing out all of the crazy.

ejthedj

Reaction score
Y’all are insane. Brady is washed up. He’s horrible now. Dark is way better than 43 year old noodle arm who flinches every time he sees a rusher. Do u even watch football?

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
Brady in Dallas without Bellichik is of no use. Brady to some good defensive teams like Chicago, Denver would be perfect.

Dallas needs Bellichik than Brady.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
What kind of drugs cause people to believe there is a snowball’s chance in Hell Brady and Bellichick would come to Dallas?

Part of the reason Brady is still going is he loves playing with the Patriots, and that’s why he has signed with the Pats on team friendly deals. Plus, what would he have to gain by dumping the Pats and pissing off a fan base that reveres him as much or more than any fan base has ever revered a player?

As for Bellichick, the same comment about the fan base applies, plus why would a control freak like him agree to work for Jerry?

It's getting comical, that's for sure. People are just throwing all kinds of names out at this point, even currently employed head coaching names (that are already in good positions/contracts). :laugh:

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Some of the thoughts on this board are ridiculous. You guys play way too much Madden.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
I admire what Brady has done but he has Definitely lost arm strength. I do wish Dak could learn to hit the receivers and backs in stride on those short routes like Brady still does