Belichick can win with anything

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
He has not won without Brady. So how do we know what he would do if he was somewhere else? He did not look like a world beater in his 1st HC job.
You should stop while your behind. Anyone that watched the Super Bowl yesterday should be able to realize Belicheat is the GOAT of his era and could win without Brady, hell he Basically won without Brady’s help yesterday.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
While Dallas ponders the contracts for Cooper, Zeke, Dak, Byron, Tank, Jaylon, and possibly Earl Thomas or another high-priced free agent.....

The Patriots win with nobody.

Aside from Gilmore and Chung, who are the highly-paid stars on New England defense? No big names on the defensive line. No real linebackers who are stars outside of maybe Hightower.

No big-name wideouts. Running back by committee. Gronk misses half their games.

The Patriots keep doing this with a constant churn on their roster, rarely paying anybody with big contracts. They spent money on their secondary this year, but that's pretty much it.

Belichick is just ahead of everyone. Time after time, he beats these star-studded teams with his band of gypsies, tramps, and thieves.

Kansas City was held scoreless until halftime. The Rams were held to 3 points for a game. The Chargers got run off the field in nothing flat.

And let's face it, Tom Brady is a shadow of his former self.

In a league supposedly wrought with "parity" and salary-cap restrictions, the Patriots have put up the greatest dynasty of all time. And I hate them, so that's hard to say.

It's as if Belichick could take the Bills next year, and they'd win the Super Bowl. He's just that much better.
He can take his and beat yours and take yours and beat his. And if he has to he’ll cheat to do it. He is so annoying. Just like Brady.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
While Dallas ponders the contracts for Cooper, Zeke, Dak, Byron, Tank, Jaylon, and possibly Earl Thomas or another high-priced free agent.....

The Patriots win with nobody.

Aside from Gilmore and Chung, who are the highly-paid stars on New England defense? No big names on the defensive line. No real linebackers who are stars outside of maybe Hightower.

No big-name wideouts. Running back by committee. Gronk misses half their games.

The Patriots keep doing this with a constant churn on their roster, rarely paying anybody with big contracts. They spent money on their secondary this year, but that's pretty much it.

Belichick is just ahead of everyone. Time after time, he beats these star-studded teams with his band of gypsies, tramps, and thieves.

Kansas City was held scoreless until halftime. The Rams were held to 3 points for a game. The Chargers got run off the field in nothing flat.

And let's face it, Tom Brady is a shadow of his former self.

In a league supposedly wrought with "parity" and salary-cap restrictions, the Patriots have put up the greatest dynasty of all time. And I hate them, so that's hard to say.

It's as if Belichick could take the Bills next year, and they'd win the Super Bowl. He's just that much better.

I've been saying this for years. The team is Belechek, Brady, and whoever they put around them. They just continue to churn the roster and recycle guys like Van Noy snd Rex Burkhead.........its unprcedented and just shows what you can accomplish with scheme and a winning culture. NE had 4 pro bowl players this year. ........and two were a fullback and a special teamer.

CPanther95

Reaction score
He has not won without Brady. So how do we know what he would do if he was somewhere else? He did not look like a world beater in his 1st HC job.

He took the Browns to 11 wins and they were projected by many to be the SB favorite the next year until they got sabotaged by the team move to Baltimore. So that's 11 wins with Testaverde and Castle.

Not to mention the staff he put together in Cleveland was probably the greatest staff ever assembled with 6 future NFL General Managers.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
You sound pretty petty. I can’t stand Belicheat, but his average defense dominated the #2 offense in the league because of Belicheat.

His defense won this Superbowl, Brady was just along for the last drive of the 4th quarter!

Not trying to be petty I asked a simple question what has he won without Brady? Simple question. You think his success would be as great without Brady? Sorry I don't. Does not mean I don't think he is a quality HC

Doomsday101

Reaction score
He took the Browns to 11 wins and they were projected by many to be the SB favorite the next year until they got sabotaged by the team move to Baltimore. So that's 11 wins with Testaverde and Castle.

Not to mention the staff he put together in Cleveland was probably the greatest staff ever assembled with 6 future NFL General Managers.

The Browns had won division titles just a year prior to him taking over. They were not the same Browns team we have seen in recent years. You act as if they were the 1-15 Browns they were not.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
You should stop while your behind. Anyone that watched the Super Bowl yesterday should be able to realize Belicheat is the GOAT of his era and could win without Brady, hell he Basically won without Brady’s help yesterday.

I never said he was a bad HC and BS he did not win it all on his own and you are loco to think he would have won as much without Brady as his QB. Brady has pulled that team out of the fire many times including this past game. Maybe if his OC would have called a better game it would not have come down to a final drive for the win after all Pats where the 4th highest scoring team in the NFL this past season yet could only muster 13 points?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Not sure of your point. They went from 9-6-1 to 3-13 and then they brought in Belichick and he turned them around.

Let me say at no point have I said he was a bad HC. His teams are disciplined and seldom beat themselves with mistakes, if you expect to beat the Pats you have to outplay them because they do not hand out gifts. What I have said is Tom Brady is a big reason for his overall success again if there are championship he has won without Brady at QB please let me know. NE has been fortunate that Brady has remained healthy throughout his career having 1 season where he was injured and missed time and the result no post season that is a fact. People will tell me they had a winning record, true in a division that gives us Buffalo, Miami and the Jets sorry if I am not over impressed but this.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Not trying to be petty I asked a simple question what has he won without Brady? Simple question. You think his success would be as great without Brady? Sorry I don't. Does not mean I don't think he is a quality HC
Don’t you think his defensive scheme with a bunch of average players won this Super Bowl? Brady and the offense only scored 13 points.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Let me say at no point have I said he was a bad HC. His teams are disciplined and seldom beat themselves with mistakes, if you expect to beat the Pats you have to outplay them because they do not hand out gifts. What I have said is Tom Brady is a big reason for his overall success again if there are championship he has won without Brady at QB please let me know. NE has been fortunate that Brady has remained healthy throughout his career having 1 season where he was injured and missed time and the result no post season that is a fact. People will tell me they had a winning record, true in a division that gives us Buffalo, Miami and the Jets sorry if I am not over impressed but this.
Again, I can’t stand Belicheat, but he is the best coach in the NFL and it’s not even close! This is obvious to most.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I never said he was a bad HC and BS he did not win it all on his own and you are loco to think he would have won as much without Brady as his QB. Brady has pulled that team out of the fire many times including this past game. Maybe if his OC would have called a better game it would not have come down to a final drive for the win after all Pats where the 4th highest scoring team in the NFL this past season yet could only muster 13 points?
I never said he would have won as many Superbowls without Brady. What is your point? How does Belicheat compare to Bill Walsh in your loco mind?

BillyBates

Reaction score
no one HC or team has done better in the cap era. like we Cowboy fans wouldn't take him over our red headed clapping idiot HC...give the devil his due as painful as this is to say. the man and that team are successful like no others.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Don’t you think his defensive scheme with a bunch of average players won this Super Bowl? Brady and the offense only scored 13 points.

You call them avg some are high draft picks are you saying Bill does not know talent, that the #1 picks on his defense were poor choices? So he can coach but can't spot talent? lol Too funny they are jags off the street? get a clue they have some high draft picks on that defense and some quality FA

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I never said he would have won as many Superbowls without Brady. What is your point? How does Belicheat compare to Bill Walsh in your loco mind?

I think Walsh was more innovative as a HC in what he brought to the NFL. I think both are quality HC never said he wasn't