Belichick can win with anything

kskboys

Reaction score
Your avoiding the ?. I’ll try again. Do you think Belicheats defensive scheme with a bunch of average players and a couple really good players won this Super Bowl? Brady and the Offense only scored 13 points.
No.

Bellychickens D scheme w/ two Hog mollies in the middle, a top 3 MLB sided by a top 10 OLB, a very good secondary, and good DE's won this game.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao:
I19VpSh.jpg

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
While Dallas ponders the contracts for Cooper, Zeke, Dak, Byron, Tank, Jaylon, and possibly Earl Thomas or another high-priced free agent.....

The Patriots win with nobody.

Aside from Gilmore and Chung, who are the highly-paid stars on New England defense? No big names on the defensive line. No real linebackers who are stars outside of maybe Hightower.

No big-name wideouts. Running back by committee. Gronk misses half their games.

The Patriots keep doing this with a constant churn on their roster, rarely paying anybody with big contracts. They spent money on their secondary this year, but that's pretty much it.

Belichick is just ahead of everyone. Time after time, he beats these star-studded teams with his band of gypsies, tramps, and thieves.

Kansas City was held scoreless until halftime. The Rams were held to 3 points for a game. The Chargers got run off the field in nothing flat.

And let's face it, Tom Brady is a shadow of his former self.

In a league supposedly wrought with "parity" and salary-cap restrictions, the Patriots have put up the greatest dynasty of all time. And I hate them, so that's hard to say.

It's as if Belichick could take the Bills next year, and they'd win the Super Bowl. He's just that much better.

Good so lets swap brady and dak and see who wins.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Without Brady, BB is just a good coach...and visa versa. The 2 go hand and hand. PB & J. BB cannot win without a QB like Brady...and Brady cannot win and play this long without a HC/SYSTEM like he plays for.

And an online that for the most part keeps him in a clean pocket and when called upon within the 10 opens holes for TD’s for “ what’s that RB’s name” I never heard of him before.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
He took the Browns to 11 wins and they were projected by many to be the SB favorite the next year until they got sabotaged by the team move to Baltimore. So that's 11 wins with Testaverde and Castle.

Not to mention the staff he put together in Cleveland was probably the greatest staff ever assembled with 6 future NFL General Managers.
Thanks for that update Re # of wins. I would bet the average fan thinks he went 0-16

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I think his team is disciplined and make few mistakes as for a bunch of avg player? You are full of it these are not avg players there are some quality players on that defense and to sit there and act like these defensive players are lack talent and it is all the coach only shows me how clueless you are. The did a very good job in the game on defense so did the Rams who held the 4th highest team in check. The game came down to missed plays by the Rams like Goff missing a wide open Woods in the end zone on a blown coverage by the Pats and a big pass play to Gronk to get the Pats down by the goal line late in the game. I commend both team defense for playing as they did.

Watched the NFL recap of the game with Simms et al. So true a couple of missed receptions and a poor throw for an int cost the rams a real shot at a win. This felt like one of the old time games where the first team to score a TD wins because the D’s were so dominant

Hadenough

Reaction score
No.

Bellychickens D scheme w/ two Hog mollies in the middle, a top 3 MLB sided by a top 10 OLB, a very good secondary, and good DE's won this game.
I believe one of those LBs your talking about was let go by the Lions. The thing about the Patriots is they dont play a balls to the wall type of game all through the regular season only to be worn out when the playoffs come. That team played middle of the road defense until it really counted. Thats a system team that plugs in players and doesnt miss a beat. When Chung got hurt early on I though uhoh but the guy that came in for chung picked up right where he left off. Something about Belichick he always has his team prepared.

kskboys

Reaction score
I believe one of those LBs your talking about was let go by the Lions. The thing about the Patriots is they dont play a balls to the wall type of game all through the regular season only to be worn out when the playoffs come. That team played middle of the road defense until it really counted. Thats a system team that plugs in players and doesnt miss a beat. When Chung got hurt early on I though uhoh but the guy that came in for chung picked up right where he left off. Something about Belichick he always has his team prepared.
Not let go, DET drafted Van Noy in the 2nd round, then traded him to NE. I would hazard a guess in the case and say that for some reason, DET was not able to get the best out of Van Noy. No idea why. Belly does have the knack/knowhow for putting players in the best position to succeed, of that there is no doubt.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I think this tells the story of how bad coaching is in the NFL. A coach who preaches a system and is in total control of his players. He doesnt allow for a player to stray from the game plan. Doesnt allow players to challenge him.

IN todays NFL coaches are coaching to the rules and teaching their teams to exploit the rules. While Bellichick drills in fundamental football. There is no way in hell the patriots even with Brady should be able to beat the rams roster. Just shouldnt happen, but because Bellichick is just so much better as a coach and having his team buy into his teachings. They win.

Bellichick is whats made the Patriots and not Brady. Brady has been the QB who has done it on the field, but you put Brady on another team and you will see a difference. I thinkhe has some success but nowhere near with Bellichick.

kskboys

Reaction score
I think this tells the story of how bad coaching is in the NFL. A coach who preaches a system and is in total control of his players. He doesnt allow for a player to stray from the game plan. Doesnt allow players to challenge him.

IN todays NFL coaches are coaching to the rules and teaching their teams to exploit the rules. While Bellichick drills in fundamental football. There is no way in hell the patriots even with Brady should be able to beat the rams roster. Just shouldnt happen, but because Bellichick is just so much better as a coach and having his team buy into his teachings. They win.

Bellichick is whats made the Patriots and not Brady. Brady has been the QB who has done it on the field, but you put Brady on another team and you will see a difference. I thinkhe has some success but nowhere near with Bellichick.
Brady would be long retired on another team.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
While Dallas ponders the contracts for Cooper, Zeke, Dak, Byron, Tank, Jaylon, and possibly Earl Thomas or another high-priced free agent.....

The Patriots win with nobody.

Aside from Gilmore and Chung, who are the highly-paid stars on New England defense? No big names on the defensive line. No real linebackers who are stars outside of maybe Hightower.

No big-name wideouts. Running back by committee. Gronk misses half their games.

The Patriots keep doing this with a constant churn on their roster, rarely paying anybody with big contracts. They spent money on their secondary this year, but that's pretty much it.

Belichick is just ahead of everyone. Time after time, he beats these star-studded teams with his band of gypsies, tramps, and thieves.

Kansas City was held scoreless until halftime. The Rams were held to 3 points for a game. The Chargers got run off the field in nothing flat.

And let's face it, Tom Brady is a shadow of his former self.

In a league supposedly wrought with "parity" and salary-cap restrictions, the Patriots have put up the greatest dynasty of all time. And I hate them, so that's hard to say.

It's as if Belichick could take the Bills next year, and they'd win the Super Bowl. He's just that much better.
Thank God you're a Patriots fan. Please I hope this means you are leaving this board for the Patriots board. Please!!

erod

Reaction score
Thank God you're a Patriots fan. Please I hope this means you are leaving this board for the Patriots board. Please!!
No, I'm the rare realistic Cowboys fan. Sorry, I know you hate us.