Belichick will take away half of Dallas's offense. Which one will it be?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
LOL he did in another thread he said ..hold on I'm still laughing

NE-34
Cowboys-21

I think a big part of him is hoping that the Cowboys lose to the Pats, which is why he said that the Patriots are when the "real season" will start for the Cowboys. As it will just be his way to come in and say that Dak's good performances or the Cowboys win throughout this season, mean nothing or don't matter, if the Cowboys don't beat the Patriots. Of course if the Cowboys do manage to beat the Patriots, with Dak having a great game, then Poppydog will just move the goal post along to something else to avoid giving Dak credit and will wait until the next game the Cowboys lose before he comes out with more Anti-Dak threads and negativity towards the Cowboys.

Bates

Reaction score
The Pats rank top 5 in virtually every defensive category. I'm not sure what stats you are looking at.

well, maybe those stats are inflated. Every opponent you’ve played, outside of NO, runs the ball as bad or worse than you. You, Miami, Houston, NY and TB are at the very bottom of the league in rushing.

NO, Miami, NY and Houston are horrible passing teams and rank at the bottom of the league. All 4 bottom 5 in yards. NY, Miami and Houston keep you company down at the bottom of passer rating.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Dak will have to go up against an elite defense. Mac will be going up against a middle of the pack defense, with an offense that had to integrate a lot of new players into the system at the beginning of the season but is starting to gel.

"Elite defense" based off of what? Playing Zach WIlson, Tua, and Davis Mills. And then playing Brady in the rain? I'll just be interested in seeing whether or not you'll be back here if your predictions end up being completely wrong. Also imagine coming to a Cowboys board and then expecting Cowboys fans to favor the Patriots over the Cowboys in Sunday's game.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I haven't heard any fanbase talk more about rain than Cowboy fans have done this week.

Deep down, you guys are desperately hoping for rain. But there will be no rain this week to save you from the embarrassment of a big upset and give you any excuses after you lose.

Lol listen Little Abner .....you can talk all the smack you want it does not change the fact that the game will play this Sunday and your Defense has seen nothing like our offense....if you say the Bucs I'm going to laugh straight in your face as they could'nt run the ball on my local HS defense...just dont be a ghost come Sunday evening come get that Tussin we will have poured and ready for you.

Care to tell us what NE fan forum your on and your handle just so you dont get lost on the internet on your way back here after the game?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I haven't heard any fanbase talk more about rain than Cowboy fans have done this week.

Deep down, you guys are desperately hoping for rain. But there will be no rain this week to save you from the embarrassment of a big upset and give you any excuses after you lose.
They might be man-crush fatal but they're not stupid. They remember very well the last time Dak played NE in the rain and panic mode sets in.
Dak needs a perfect gridiron performance from his teammates in order to have any chance of winning a game.
The rain is just another excuse they will use when Dak is well Dak......

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
They might be man-crush fatal but they're not stupid. They remember very well the last time Dak played NE in the rain and panic mode sets in.
Dak needs a perfect gridiron performance from his teammates in order to have any chance of winning a game.

Dude you 2 should become friends and hang out in the NE forum.....

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude you 2 should become friends and hang out in the NE forum.....
:muttley: I have spoken to God and he guarantees no rain for your Dakko pooooo.....

rain-go-away-come-again-another-day-another-day-first-graders-rain-rain-go-awa-rain-we-had-a-deal

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
I think this is the game we show what talented pass catchers our rb's can be out of the backfield.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Not even hoping for rain at all, but it's a fact that weather will impact how a game is called and played and that rain can have impacts on a team's passing game. I look forward to seeing whether or not you'll see be on here after the game on Sunday if the Patriots lose. By the way, I'm never that invested in any team that the Cowboys are playing, enough to sign up as a member to their forum, just to talk trash.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

You are going to be one of the main ones making excuses if Dak has a great performance against the Patriots on Sunday and then you'll either disappear as you usually do or will move the goal posts to saying that the next team is going to be a big test for Dak and the Cowboys.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Not even hoping for rain at all, but it's a fact that weather will impact how a game is called and played and that rain can have impacts on a team's passing game. I look forward to seeing whether or not you'll see be on here after the game on Sunday if the Patriots lose. By the way, I'm never that invested in any team that the Cowboys are playing, enough to sign up as a member to their forum, just to talk trash.

Yeah. some people need a hobby.. or maybe a job... The Cowboys are better than the Patriots.. The Cowboys offense is good enough to hang 30 on any defense in the league... and the defense does a good job of stopped challenged offenses.. The Pats have a challenged offense.. They lack weapons and have a rookie at QB. They are going to have a hard time scoring points enough to keep up with the Cowboys offense. Basically it comes down to the Cowboys offense being more of a mismatch for the Pats defense than the Pats defense is for the Cowboys defense. None of this guarantees the Cowboys will win.. however if both teams play their best the Cowboys will win by two touchdowns. That's the way I see it..

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Week 1. Miami Dolphins had 74 rushing yards and 185 passing - L
Week 2. NY Jets had 152 rushing yards and 184 passing - W
Week 3. New Orleans had 142 rushing yards and 110 passing - L
Week 4. Tampa Bay had 120 rushing yards and 261 passing - L
Week 5. Houston Texans had 64 rushing yards and 293 passing - W

Based on these numbers, we should be good either way. Belicheat can scheme all he wants, it doesn't seem like he's going to be successful with either "shutting down" our run or pass. It's pick your poison to me too. Our team may be just a little better than the majority of those teams that they've played so far. I think we will do pretty good. It still should be a good game, but if we don't beat ourselves, we should dust them off too.

Go Cowboys!!
So if we can rush more than 100 yards and pass around 200 we should be golden. I think that much we can expect from our offense ( if they dont turn the ball over )