Belichick will take away half of Dallas's offense. Which one will it be?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
No pappy was agrreing with the NE fan in here saying Dak is overated...you know because thats what Cowboy fans do...and bringing up the salary and the 2019 monsoon game as a point to degrade his own team..again
you have to realize @PAPPYDOG admited as much that he is not a cowboys fan...only one in disguise here to trash his own team...that explains a lot about his butthurt

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
To be fair, Pats D defense is top 5.

But we'll see how long that lasts after Sunday's game.

Panthers were the BEST defense before running into Dallas buzzsaw.
top 5 against bottom feeding teams.....its only 5 games, there needs to be more samples. in the meantime cowboys defense has played 3 top 10 offenses in the league.

Cydios

Reaction score
I think Mac Jones to Jakobi Meyers will be effective but expecting a shaky rookie QB to keep up with the high-powered Cowboys offense when Dak Prescott is playing like a top 5 QB is foolhardy.
Hense the word "statistically". Truthfully, Dallas on offense is loaded. What the Patriots do well is disguising their defense. Remember Dak is designed to read the defense and adjust. It's hard when they disguise the scheme.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hense the word "statistically". Truthfully, Dallas on offense is loaded. What the Patriots do well is disguising their defense. Remember Dak is designed to read the defense and adjust. It's hard when they disguise the scheme.

So you're saying it's hard for Prescott to think?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
top 5 against bottom feeding teams.....its only 5 games, there needs to be more samples. in the meantime cowboys defense has played 3 top 10 offenses in the league.

And I’m encouraged that the Cowboys defense looks to be trending in the right direction and getting better as the season goes along. I think they’re getting more comfortable with the scheme and calls. Between the continued growth of young players and guys coming back from injury, I’m optimistic that the trend will continue.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I don't think Bellicheck has the talent to take away anything a 100% anymore. Remember, Brady covered up a multitude of problems and shortcomings of the Patriots. He is no longer there.