Belichick will take away half of Dallas's offense. Which one will it be?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Dak isn't going to exploit anything, even in clear weather. He's a very overrated QB. That offense goes as far as the running game will take it. The run game will be contained. You say that you can run a variety of different run blocking schemes, but outside zone blocking is by far the most successful one. That's something we have shut down on the biggest stage. Once the run game is contained, it takes away those deep PA pass plays, especially with us playing a lot of Cover 4 on Sunday, which is undoubtedly going to be the gameplan.
:lmao2: Yeah, ok!

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Brady is gone and the Pats are back to irrelevant just like their so called genius coach. Tampa is where real football is played now.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
But many of the key players who executed that gameplan in SB53 are still here. Hightower, Guy, KVN, Devin McCourty, JC Jackson, Jonathan Jones, Deatrich Wise, etc.

So tell me what that has done since THE MAIN player left?

Reactions: BAT

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Brady is gone and the Pats are back to irrelevant just like their so called genius coach. Tampa is where real football is played now.
Exactly why they've only won 2 games! :lmao:

He's put on ignore just like that other Pats fan, Pape...Le Pew!

Reactions: BAT

CWR

Reaction score
Hes gonna make us throw the ball. I'm sure he will disguise some plays to look more like run stopping and have guys dropping back ect. Dak will need to be on point.

If the weather is limiting it will be tough sledding. If conditions are decent we will carve them up and eventually the run game will get going as well.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Hes gonna make us throw the ball. I'm sure he will disguise some plays to look more like run stopping and have guys dropping back ect. Dak will need to be on point.

If the weather is limiting it will be tough sledding. If conditions are decent we will carve them up and eventually the run game will get going as well.

Unless its raining BB is going to make us move the chains and pray for mistakes ie..penalties and missed assignments...he is not going to put 8 in the box and give us the long ball. If he does his offense will get boat raced out the game quickly..He is going to want this to be the quickest game of the year by bleeding the clock on O and keeping us trying to move the chains with drives therefore bleeding the clock on D...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
But many of the key players who executed that gameplan in SB53 are still here. Hightower, Guy, KVN, Devin McCourty, JC Jackson, Jonathan Jones, Deatrich Wise, etc.

so then explain the crappy play? Defense and offensive numbers towards the lower half of the league. I fully understand on any given Sunday a team can win but right now watching the Pats there is little that stands out as great. I do believe Belichick will have that team competing within the next 2 years and I have a lot respect for him but based on watching the games I don't see it this season.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
The Pats rank top 5 in virtually every defensive category. I'm not sure what stats you are looking at.

Dude so did Carolina before we played them..thats what everyone is trying to tell you. But you keep saying they were a fluke but yet YOUR D let the the houston O kill them and they have been shut out this season by others...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The Pats rank top 5 in virtually every defensive category. I'm not sure what stats you are looking at.

Right back at you, I don't see anything about the Pats that is outstanding and it sure is hell is not their play. You come here to cheer on your team I get that then come in saying Dak is over rated? and how Pats are great? how so they look like crap on the field, they are not winning and barely escaped a Houston team with a very raw QB in Mills who put up big numbers on the day along with 3 TD passes and most know Houston is not a good team and You beat the Jets color me unimpressed. The best part of that team now plays in Tampa

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The first part of the seasons means nothing. No titles are handed out now. The Pats have always treated the first 4-5 games as an extension of the preseason.

You'll find out all about how elite this defense is, though.

Looking forward to it.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The first part of the seasons means nothing. No titles are handed out now. The Pats have always treated the first 4-5 games as an extension of the preseason.

Have no fear they will have a truckload of excuses when Dak can't produce when Zeke is stopped.....

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
Pick your poison, Billy!

Week 1. Miami Dolphins had 74 rushing yards and 185 passing - L
Week 2. NY Jets had 152 rushing yards and 184 passing - W
Week 3. New Orleans had 142 rushing yards and 110 passing - L
Week 4. Tampa Bay had 120 rushing yards and 261 passing - L
Week 5. Houston Texans had 64 rushing yards and 293 passing - W

Based on these numbers, we should be good either way. Belicheat can scheme all he wants, it doesn't seem like he's going to be successful with either "shutting down" our run or pass. It's pick your poison to me too. Our team may be just a little better than the majority of those teams that they've played so far. I think we will do pretty good. It still should be a good game, but if we don't beat ourselves, we should dust them off too.

Go Cowboys!!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Again we have the houston rookie lit them up but keep leaving that out....make sure you dont Pappydog ghost us once its over....