News: Bell getting love at Rookie camp

Dre11

Reaction score
"Spagnola isn’t a coach, but he’s a veteran writer who’s covered the Cowboys daily for a long time. So the praise comes from a measured set of eyes if we’re looking for reasonable context."

Yea, he ain't that chief.

Yall always killing, a lot of yall has never been in and around professionally al players or have any knowledge of the game, yet this man has been around the game and seen different players come through for 30 plus years.... lol

Pabst

Reaction score
Yall always killing, a lot of yall has never been in and around professionally al players or have any knowledge of the game, yet this man has been around the game and seen different players come through for 30 plus years.... lol

His track record does speak for itself.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
"Spagnola isn’t a coach, but he’s a veteran writer who’s covered the Cowboys daily for a long time. So the praise comes from a measured set of eyes if we’re looking for reasonable context."

LOL Amen to that.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Lol i played basketball with Nate allen the eagles safety in HS and one of my ppls was hs all american in basketball and played professionally overseas. Its most of yall that have never been around or seen elite athleticism. I can go to any practice and know who the ballers are jus how they move.

And spagnola aint it. Hes PR for the team

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Mickey is a nasty old useless shill. Everything he says is to be ignored.

visionary

Reaction score

:facepalm:

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Eagles are just trying to catchup, they couldn't compete last year. Maybe instead of winning by 3 tds it's a more respectable game with the Eagles acquisitions.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Lol i played basketball with Nate allen the eagles safety in HS and one of my ppls was hs all american in basketball and played professionally overseas. Its most of yall that have never been around or seen elite athleticism. I can go to any practice and know who the ballers are jus how they move.

Spags I also the first one to come out and speak badly about any free agent the cowboys are connected to! Lol.

Dre11

Reaction score

Lol.. cap. Mickey being pr for the Cowboys means nothing, he's no different than any other cowboy staff that yall listen to. I bet with his coverage and experience, he knows helluva more than you or me what a player look like.