Bengals/Raiders WC Game

DandyDon52

Reaction score
saw a sign in end zone stands someone holding up...... where's chucky ??

that td keeps it a game, raiders made lot of mistakes 1st half they cant do that in 2nd half.
they also need to find a way to stop bengals on some drives.

the sideline girl that coat looks like she thinks she is at the north pole -70 degrees, same for the pats ex player who was talking with collingsworths kid lol.
good grief it is only around 30

I had posted these on wrong thread lol:mad:

and now bengals driving again! ol marinelli and his bend dont break defense, remember those days??:eek:

khiladi

Reaction score
The problem with this is, a whistle should not have been blown. There was no reason whatsoever for a whistle.

I think it was because the ref saw the receiver was about to catch it in the end zone and score, so he just kind of mis-timed the whistle.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
First Raider to fall...because of what happened last week.....the body count begins...:(

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Burrows starting to get the Rodgers rate....Refs not calling anything that resembles holding. :rolleyes:

khiladi

Reaction score
Robot refs needed

giphy.gif

Adreme

Reaction score
I get that was a mess on the timeout but I mean at the end of the day the timeout was called before the snap as much as it must annoy the Bengals fans.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The NFL couldn't even make it past their first wildcard playoff game of the season without some major Ref controversy.

Adreme

Reaction score
I've liked this referee in the past. But he is having a tough day today

To be fair to him to like a certain ref is generally to also like his crew (as he is largely the soundpiece for his crew) and this is not his crew today.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here are the refs gearing a Raiders comeback.
Unless my TV shorted out that might be the most garbled penalty call of the season.

they were discussing what each have betted and the point spread. Or if they have LV straight up to win.