Best Available Day 2

Carson

Reaction score
Don't think those stats are accurate, but I would hate him more than an RB or TE at 58.

Definition of a project.

Those are wrong stats.

115 tackles, 4 picks in two seasons.

He had 2 picks as a JR and 2 picks as a SR.

Remember, he was a WR his first two seasons.

I imagine Richard loves him. Dude is 6’4, 200

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score

Dane doing us a solid.

Slide to 58.

tenor.gif

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Bobby Belt isn't some joe blow from Twitter, lol.

He works for NFLN, SB Nation, has made appearances on 105.3 the FAN. Followed by Brugler, Cavanaugh, Helman, Drummond, and other well-known Cowboys media members. He's pretty well connected.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

He works for NFLN, SB Nation, has made appearances on 105.3 the FAN. Followed by Brugler, Cavanaugh, Helman, Drummond, and other well-known Cowboys media members. He's pretty well connected.

Belt is a start up the last 3 years and was getting slapdicked by Fisher of all people on accuracy last year in reporting, he was teaching him the way I suppose but he knows the 105.3 crew and Broaddus crew but is not that well connected himself in the building.

None of the others guys have mentioned any issues with his visit when mentioning the player.

Bluefin

Reaction score

Bobby Belt
@BobbyBeltTX
Field producer for NFL Network | Cowboys Gameday Reporter for @SBNationRadio | Host of CowboysCast | NFL Draft research and study