Patrick Taylor
Juwan Johnson
Mykal Walker
Paris Ford
John Reid
Azumoh Allufoah(spelling)

chrlopez

Reaction score
I don't like either one.....I know this is going to sound like.....since everybody is talking about him....The QB Jame Morgan seems to be everybody experts hidden Gem. I don't think he makes it til 5th.....

I would like a DE or LB. but at the same time we have to remember why draft a player who might not make the 53 just to cut him and have another team claim him. It doesn't happen that much but u never know.

bodi

Reaction score
Keith Ismael, G/C, San Diego State
Height: 6-3. Weight: 309. Arm: 32.25. Hand: 10.
Projected 40 Time: 5.22.
Projected Round (2020): 4-6.
4/21/20: Ismael was a versatile interior blocker for San Diego State, playing left guard, center and right guard over his collegiate career. For the NFL, his best fit could come at center, but he could start out his career battling for a roster spot as a backup guard/center.

cowboyec

Reaction score
DE Curtis Weaver,Boise St
DE Khalid Kareem,Notre Dame
DE Alton Robinson,Syracuse
DE Jason Strowbridge,North Carolina
DE Kenny Wilikes,Michigan St

DT Leki Fotu,Utah
DT James Lynch,Baylor
DT Rashard Lawrence,Lsu
DT Benito Jones,Ole Miss
DT Raequan Williams,Michigan St

CB Bryce Hall,Virginia
CB Troy Pride,Notre Dame
CB Amik Robertson,La Tech
CB AJ Green,Oklahoma St
CB Dane Jackson,Pitt

S Geno Stone,Iowa
S Kenny Robinson,WVa
S Jordan Fuller,Ohio St
S K'Von Wallace,Clemson
S Myles Dorn,North Carolina

LB Nick Coe,Auburn
LB Shaq Quarterman,Miami
LB Cam Brown,Penn St
LB Casey Toohill,Stanford
LB Michael Pickney,Miami

TE Albert Owuegbunam,Mizzou
TE Brycen Hopkins,Purdue
TE Hunter Bryant,Washington
TE Jared Pinkney,Vandy
TE Harrison Bryant,FIU

OT Prince Tega Wanagho,Auburn
OT Saahdiq Charles,Lsu
OT Charlie Heck,North Carolina
OT Hakeem Adenji,Ku
OT Trey Adams,Washington

QB Jake Fromm,Georgia
QB Jacob Eason,Washington
QB James Morgan,FIU
QB Nate Stanley,Iowa
QB Ben Lewerke,Michigan St

Last edited:

cowboyec

Reaction score
4th Rd Wants
DE
weaver
kareem
robinson
strowbridge

CB hall

S stone

OT charles

timb2

Reaction score
Roland Rivers-Slippery Rock
Raymond Calais-Louisia Lafayette
Justin Hill-Mount Union
Cameron Bell-Toledo
Chris Rowland-Tennesse State
Dorian Walker West Georgia
Josh Pearson Jackson State
Will Sunderland-Troy
Christian Albright-Ball State
Nasir Player- East Tennessee State
Jimmy Robinson Bethune Cookman
Darius Waller-Alcorn State
Nick Pridgdeon -Winona State
Marcus Strong-Washington State
Craig Rucker- Mars Hill
Jonas Griffith-Indiana State
Garrett Marino-UAB
Khalil Dorsey-Northern Arizona
Azur Kamara-Kansas
Jake Sutherland -Moorehead State

Last edited:

IlliniNation

Reaction score
One edge guy no one mentions is Oluwole Betiku for Illinois. He was a 5 star out of HS. Transfered here from USC. Probably more of an OLB or weak side DE, but does have good pass rush skills. Had a good pro day. Was not a combine invite. 6'3" 250 lbs. 4.62 40 time. 4.26 in the short shuttle run. 7.33 in the 3 cone shuttle. 7th round pick or like to see UDFA.

chrlopez

Reaction score
DE Curtis Weaver,Boise St

I like these from your list:

DE Khalid Kareem,Notre Dame
DE Alton Robinson,Syracuse

DT Leki Fotu,Utah
DT Rashard Lawrence,Lsu

CB Bryce Hall,Virginia
CB Troy Pride,Notre Dame
CB Amik Robertson,La Tectt

S Geno Stone,Iowa
S Kenny Robinson,WVa
S K'Von Wallace,Clemson

LB Nick Coe,Auburn

TE Albert Owuegbunam,Mizzou
TE Brycen Hopkins,Purdue
TE Hunter Bryant,Washington
TE Jared Pinkney,Vandy
TE Harrison Bryant,FIU

OT Prince Tega Wanagho,Auburn
OT Saahdiq Charles,Lsu
OT Charlie Heck,North Carolina
OT Hakeem Adenji,Ku
OT Trey Adams,Washington

QB James Morgan,FIU

Remember this year Roster Expands to 55 Players so you can know carry an Extra LB or Secondary even a WR.... I think an extra TE would be great also. Also Practice Squads expand to 12 so basically out of our 90 Roster. We are going to have 55 Roster + 12 67 Players under control. So most teams will be able to keep most of their draft picks or steal some from other better rosters...but teams that have good Rosters will be able to keep more players on Practice Squad and will be able to convince them to stay. Dallas will always be a good destination.....

bodi

Reaction score
Albert Okwuegbunam TE Missouri
Tyler Biadasz C Wisconsin
Akeem Davis-Gaither OLB Appalachian St
Shaquille Quarterman ILB Miami
Evan Weaver ILB California
Khalid Kareem DE Notre Dame
CB Troy Pride Jr., Notre Dame
S K’Von Wallace, Clemson
Mykal Walker LB, Fresno State
David Woodward LB, Utah State
Troy Dye, LB, Oregon

get somwe oif these guys I'LL be happy

fa
Case Cookus, QB, Northern Arizona
Height: 6-5. Weight: 235.
Projected 40 Time: 4.70. Projected Round (2020): 7-FA.
4/21/20: Cookus completed 60 percent of his passes in 2019 for 4,114 yards with 31 touchdowns and seven interceptions.

8/15/19: Cookus made NFL teams' preseason watch lists for 2019 despite two seasons cut short by injury. He only played in two games in 2018, but in 2017, he completed 58 percent of his passes for 3,413 yards with 22 touchdowns and six interceptions. In his freshman year, Cookus completed 69 percent of his passes for 3,117 yards with 37 touchdowns and five interceptions

RamziD

Reaction score
I like Trevis Gipson and Kenny Willekes at DE, Kenny Robinson at S, and Jake Fromm at QB to develop.

bodi

Reaction score
Keith Ismael, G/C, San Diego State
Height: 6-3. Weight: 309. Arm: 32.25. Hand: 10.
Projected 40 Time: 5.22.
4/21/20: Ismael was a versatile interior blocker for San Diego State, playing left guard, center and right guard over his collegiate career. For the NFL, his best fit could come at center, but he could start out his career battling for a roster spot as a backup guard/center.

bodi

Reaction score
DERREK TUSZKA 6-5 246 DE

Missouri Valley Football Conference Defensive Player of the Year and fifth in voting for STATS FCS Buck Buchanan Award presented to the national defensive player of the year...Earned first team All-America honors from STATS, HERO Sports, Associated Press, Phil Steele, Athlon Sports and the Walter Camp Football Foundation...Second team All-America by the American Football Coaches Association...Selected to the East-West Shrine Bowl...Started 15 games, missing only the home game with Missouri State...Recorded tackles for loss in 13 of 15 games played...Tied for fifth in school single-season history with a team-high 19.0 tackles for loss of 104 yards...His 13.5 sacks and 92 yards were fourth most in NDSU single-season history...Also had five pass breakups and seven quarterback hurries...Totaled 48 tackles on the season with nearly half (23) going for lost yardage

bodi

Reaction score
How about the TE... from Florida Atlantic. or FIU.... I believe.

Harrison Bryant, TE, Florida Atlantic
Height: 6-4. Weight: 242. Arm: 31.38. Hand: 9.25.
40 Time: 4.73.
4/21/20: Bryant recorded 65 receptions for 1,004 yards and seven touchdowns in 2019. He earned an invitation to the Senior Bowl and was decent in Mobile. He had a similar showing at the combine. Some are projecting him as an early-rounder, but in speaking with team sources, they had Bryant graded on Day 3 of the 2020 NFL Draft.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Weaver's the only guy who really trips my trigger, although I also like Fromm and Albert O.

I'm glad that teams and draftniks didn't take the bait on Albert O's 4.49 40, but he's such a common "overrated" prospect that he's now underrated IMO. Big, super fast, has a knack for catching balls with defenders on him - the tools are there to drastically outplay his draft slot.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Harrison Bryant, TE, Florida Atlantic
Height: 6-4. Weight: 242. Arm: 31.38. Hand: 9.25.
40 Time: 4.73.
4/21/20: Bryant recorded 65 receptions for 1,004 yards and seven touchdowns in 2019. He earned an invitation to the Senior Bowl and was decent in Mobile. He had a similar showing at the combine. Some are projecting him as an early-rounder, but in speaking with team sources, they had Bryant graded on Day 3 of the 2020 NFL Draft.

Dedicated blocker and is steadily improving as a receiver. He would pair up the Dallas current starter and expand useage of the tight ends...

Verdict

Reaction score
The Cowboys will attempt to trade up tomorrow. They have an extra 5th for bait. There are about 10 guys left that have 3rd round grades and they’ll look to move up for one of them.

That may be a good strategy. If you can get another guy who you think is a 2nd or 3rd round value in the 4th you probably want to make that move.

If the Cowboys stay put I think you are looking at another WR or DB. Or special teams players. That’s where the value will probably lie after the first 10 picks or so of the 4th round.