Best Cowboys at midway mark

Sydla

Reaction score
I could be wrong but I don't think so.

He's defending Lawrence, not criticizing him. He's claiming PFF's rating is low.

He cited other pass rushing metrics to show he's playing like a Top 10 edge player.

Dre11

Reaction score
He's defending Lawrence, not criticizing him. He's claiming PFF's rating is low.

He cited other pass rushing metrics to show he's playing like a Top 10 edge player.

I stand corrected if that's the case.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
According to PFF......... best cowboy grades.

Zach 86.7 3rd ranked G
La'El 84.6 3rd ranked tackle
Amari 84.2 8th ranked WR
Prescott 84.1 6th ranked QB
DLAW 79.8 20th ranked edge rusher......... Lots of really good edge rushers in the NFL

Most underappreciated Cowboy..........

Jordan Lewis 77.9 (Plays both safety and CB...... 77.9 puts him top 10 in either)

Dak and Amari are clearly the co MVP's at the halfway mark.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Very few guys have played consistently well this season. 5-3 is just an ok first half because 4-4 in the second half looks like a real possibility.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's got 4.5 sacks through 8 games........that ranks him 36th. So, PFF is actually being kind.

I think you can't make any kind of sensible argument. But thats kinda your schtick on here.
Look, he puts a lot of pressure on the QB and plays the run well. Imho, he's better than that ranking.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
According to PFF......... best cowboy grades.

Zach 86.7 3rd ranked G
La'El 84.6 3rd ranked tackle
Amari 84.2 8th ranked WR
Prescott 84.1 6th ranked QB
DLAW 79.8 20th ranked edge rusher......... Lots of really good edge rushers in the NFL

Most underappreciated Cowboy..........

Jordan Lewis 77.9 (Plays both safety and CB...... 77.9 puts him top 10 in either)
You forgot to add J_Witt.....:flagwave:

Tussinman

Reaction score
Is that third rated OT or RT for La'el? Third rated OG or RG for Martin?
La'el is 3rd overall tackle and #1 for RT

Martin is #3 overall G and #2 for RG (LG Quinton Nelson and RG Brandon Brooks are ahead of him)

I'm shocked Tyron isn't on here. He's been lights out when healthy.
When they did the PFF introduction for the Eagles game they had him as the #3 LT in the league. He'll probably finish exactly where he did last year (last year he was the 8th best overall tackle and #4 for LT).

HungryLion

Reaction score
All these good stats and we're 5-3.
Something isn't right here.

no it’s right.

The cowboys are 5-3 thanks to turnovers, penalties and dropped passes.

Other then that the cowboys have been dominant. Unfortunately turnovers alone will outweigh anything else you do.

ArtClink

Reaction score
We would be in the nfc championship gm is every player played like Dak. Dak > Romo and time will prove it.