Best Cowboys at midway mark

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I included Dlaw not to ridicule him. He ranks 5th on the Cowboys in PFF grading. The fact he's 20th in the league as an edge rusher just tells you how many guys are playing well at that position.

Hasn't Lawrence been scoring higher in recent games?

He missed all the offseason and was coming back from his late surgery. Last two or three games he looks like he's back in form.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
…..is that you Dak? We're 5-4 now.

I’m Obviously not Dak but yeah these stats were manipulative. I can see where the “somethings not right here” part comes into play. Defense is garbage. Bottom 30 of the league.

Cmac

Reaction score
I’m Obviously not Dak but yeah these stats were manipulative. I can see where the “somethings not right here” part comes into play. Defense is garbage. Bottom 30 of the league.
Point......stats can be very manipulative, as you describe......and they can be very misleading or tailored to paint a false picture. Our team and some of its players' play has been very misleading and the record is not matching the analytics.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
In my opinion stock up - Dak, Tyron Smith, Cooper, Gallup, lael Collins

stock down- lve, jaylon, zeke, Fredrick, chido

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hasn't Lawrence been scoring higher in recent games?

He missed all the offseason and was coming back from his late surgery. Last two or three games he looks like he's back in form.

Yes, he is back to form. The first 3-4 games are dragging him down. He didn't really turn the corner until Philly a few weeks ago.

Cmac

Reaction score
Yeah, it's Dak's fault the Cowboys lost tonight.

The only thing more clueless than Jerry Jones are some Cowboys fans.
I'd agree about the clueless part.....how about irrational too, protective, and fans of a 5-4 team.