Best Friends

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right. The Bucs game disproves the "Best Friends" theory. Running when the defense is playing run, just to give your buddy the ball, is a poor way to succeed as a quarterback.
Actually this might prove it.....he threw the ball instead of running Zeke into a brick wall.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
......then I have to come back to "Where do people take pay cuts?" NFL owners have no problem under paying or low ballin', but the moment a Player outperforms a contract, Owners got to the contract, and the moment there's a down year or lower than expected year (despite any other variables) people start the "He's overpaid" campaign. As for the salary cap, teams have Capologists to do the math, on the Board we have Salaryologist to help. Just sayin' and All good with your point.

Players do take paycuts and usually it is performance based. What I'm saying is I think Zeke takes one to continue playing with Dak bc the Cowboys are not going to keep him at this salary after 2023.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Are you so all about Dak and Zeke that you know for sure they haven't gone on a brokeback mountain trip? Would you not be okay with that so you just assume it hasn't happened?
They can idc but it wasnt a trip to cabo b4 a playoff game. Dak would never

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Considering Zeke's hold-out was during training camp that year and Dak has never missed a training camp, I bet you can figure that one out for yourself. Just saying. ;)
A for effort Joe. I see u still salty from last night tho lol

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So you can cry to the mods and report me. No thanks G
You think I have the ability to report you? LOL Allow me to let you in on something, the mods or even Reality himself took that option away from me a long time ago. I can't even private message anyone. What's funny is you just ratted yourself out that you did something that could be reported. A guilty conscience reveals itself. It's why lie detectors are so accurate. ;)

blueblood70

Reaction score
was zeke jealous...turned in LC to the man? coincidence hmm

Dwwnr7rVYAYGTaP.jpg

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
You think I have the ability to report you? LOL Allow me to let you in on something, the mods or even Reality himself took that option away from me a long time ago. I can't even private message anyone. What's funny is you just ratted yourself out that you did something that could be reported. A guilty conscience reveals itself. It's why lie detectors are so accurate. ;)
Welcome to the club. Im not guilty of anything. They dont like facts here.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You don’t feed a player because you’re best friends with them. You’re out there to win games not cater to your buddy. Romo got the ball a lot to Witten because he moved the chains and was a great player. He was dependable! Same reason Dak feeds Zeke.