Best Hole In One Ever?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
What a way to celebrate your 26th birthday lol. https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ne...ould-it-be-the-best-hole-in-one-ever-12129591

jrumann59

Reaction score
I kill a lot worms when playing golf, power for days just have a hard time getting lift...

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That was the greatest hole in one ever. Bar none. And he did it at Augusta National. Wow.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
That was on Augusta's par 3 course, not the actual links but still an amazing shot. It's a tradition during the practice round for players to attempt this ball skipping. There's lots of hole in ones during the par 3 competition, but none like this one. In 2016 Justin Thomas and Rickie Fowler made back to back hole in ones on the same green playing together and Jordan Speith (same group) was about 3 inches away from making it 3. It's a fun tradition and most of these guys have their kids caddying for them during the Wednesday practice round. I love the Masters, it's truly a tradition like no other.

Mannix

Reaction score
Vijay actually made that same skip shot hole in one on 16 years ago too.....curious why in all the coverage it was never mentioned....not that I like the Cheatin Fijan....because I don't.