Twitter: Best offense in the NFL?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Oh, look at the butt hurt homer. Wants to play Dr. Phil.
ahhh, the troll at work....

so tell me more son. what's bothering you? why do you enjoy being a troll? there is something you are hiding...its ok. I have helped many members here, and will do the same for you.

p.s.
I wish I was Dr. Phil.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
What do you think the cowboys need to do to be the best offense in the league
why being the best offense in the league matters? I am more concerned about being the best team, offense, defense, special teams, coaches. its that combination that leads to win. being the best offense doesn't.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
ahhh, the troll at work....

so tell me more son. what's bothering you? why do you enjoy being a troll? there is something you are hiding...its ok. I have helped many members here, and will do the same for you.

p.s.
I wish I was Dr. Phil.
Good enough diploma doesn't make you qualified to be a quack on TV?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll leave the "reasonable discussion" to people I actually know.
So pure, unapologetic troll … no concern for the fact the team is your problem, not the people here, yet the people here are who you plan to annoy nonetheless..

I guess at least you are honest about it. If that's worth anything.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
why being the best offense in the league matters? I am more concerned about being the best team, offense, defense, special teams, coaches. its that combination that leads to win. being the best offense doesn't.

because that is what the thread is about.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah sure, I'm sure other teams were really scared of our offense last year.
Without Dak, Tyron Smith, Lael Collins and Travis Frederick, no, I'm sure they weren't. 3 of those 4 will be back, and we will have more experience at the 4th.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Without Dak, Tyron Smith, Lael Collins and Travis Frederick, no, I'm sure they weren't. 3 of those 4 will be back, and we will have more experience at the 4th.

I can't wait to see the offense with everyone back. Jarwin too

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This top offense had a tendency to start out games slow and then have to catch up at the end. It is also not an offense that dominated. There is a difference from saying good offense and top offense.
starting slow, meaning being average in the league. as mentioned so did Seattle. we were 17th, they were 15th.....so the game is a lot more involved than that.....having a defense that can get off the field helps the offense. if your defense doesn't get off the field then you can't dominate TOP, but most say the offense then should have managed it....which is going back to the original argument of all responsibility falling on the offense. the offense couldnt' dominate, given it became one dimentional becaue of defense, thus making it difficult to utilize the whole play book. meaning if you are forced to pass pass pass to win games, then you become one dimentional.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They were the #1 offense last year before Dak went down.
no they weren't that doesnt count , ranking are year end rankings not small sample sizes..lets get off that..they started hot 2019 finished 3-5 and couldn't move the ball or score consistently the last 8

so lets remember it was 4.5 games not 16..when you paly 16 then get your ranking.,this year its 17..

its never how you art and always how you finish..

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
So pure, unapologetic troll … no concern for the fact the team is your problem, not the people here, yet the people here are who you plan to annoy nonetheless..

I guess at least you are honest about it. If that's worth anything.
:laugh: Do I need to admit it one more time for you or did it finally sink in?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I think the slow starts and first quarter turnovers actually played a pretty big part in the demise of the team and made our defense look even worse than it was (and it was really bad).
the turnovers didn't help. I am specially disappointed in Zeke being highest paid RB, fumbling as much as he did, specially on crucial times of the game...

and the defense looked bad. had nothing to do with offensive turnovers necessarily...the defense has to do its part. we weren't any different than most other teams in turnovers and their teams, defenses recovered. Brady in fact had thrown a couple of pick 6's, yet their defense held....defense just has to do their part. expecting the offense to carry everything for a win is just not reasonable nor practical.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
no they weren't that doesnt count , ranking are year end rankings not small sample sizes..lets get off that..they started hot 2019 finished 3-5 and couldn't move the ball or score consistently the last 8

so lets remember it was 4.5 games not 16..when you paly 16 then get your ranking.,this year its 17..

its never how you art and always how you finish..
Clearly this is true. Every year is different. The offense has the potential for big things, but staying healthy, and faster starts without last year's fumble problems will be vital